300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time for some vacation!

it's that time again and much needed. last vacation was august and got to spend a day on vacation (thank hurricane earl)...anyways...sunday we are going back to emerald isle. love that place. since our one day vacation last year i have had knee surgery and been put on eves from midnight. so...i'm ready to go relax in on the beach with a cold one...oh and not to mention, get engaged to a girl i've known since i was two. 10-42 for the week!!!
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Mazel tov!
    Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

thanks saul!

Comment

Good luck and you suck!

World_So_Cold

Comment

Ei, nc?????
          sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

What is this term vacation. I haven't had one for quite some time now...............

Enjoy
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
              Ei, nc?????
              yes mam. same place we go every year. i believe i've PMd you in the past about the same. any new things out here?

every one else, thank you. and iowa...sir aren't you permanent vacation at this point? lol

Comment

congrats and have fun!!

Comment

thanks hopeful! today was pretty much wasted getting here and recovering from a wedding yesterday...hydrate and game time tomorrow!

Comment

she said yes!

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Fenix View Post
                      she said yes!
                      congrats!!

Comment

thanks! usually my nerves are followed adrenaline and go time...i havn't been strait nervous/excited in a loooong time

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Fenix View Post
                          she said yes!
                          Congratulations! It's nice to find "the one" and get her locked into the deal, eh?
                          NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Congratulations and have a great vacation!

Comment

Sgt. you are right. the cool thing is i've known her since we were two..use to go to sunday school together. our fams grew up together. thank you!

Jbean...thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7086 users online. 365 members and 6721 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X