Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My avatars only contain beautiful girls.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My avatars only contain beautiful girls.

So I think it's time to replace Penelope Cruz( yeah I know you all loved that one) with the most beautiful girl I know.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Very beautiful young lady, you should be proud.
    It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
    Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Precious. I have a baby girl on the way and I can't wait.

Comment

What a sweetie.
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
          So I think it's time to replace Penelope Cruz( yeah I know you all loved that one) with the most beautiful girl I know.
          How adorable!

Originally posted by jannino View Post
          Precious. I have a baby girl on the way and I can't wait.
          Congratulations!!

World_So_Cold

Comment

Yes she is !! And I see she has you wrapped like mine has me wrapped.
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Only problem is that, just like puppies---they grow up.,Beautiful child.
              Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

What amazing eyes she has. She will be quite the looker when she's older.

Comment

You have about 6 good years before the age of lunacy, spend the time wisely.

Comment

She's a cutie!!
                    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                    Not Yet Visited: 16
                    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4934 users online. 296 members and 4638 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X