X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female police cadets…

Nothing like this at my old Academy!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pict....html?image=18
    Last edited by Magic Matt; 05-31-2011, 07:13 PM.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

My my my....
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Ah, yes who would run from them...
      Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

If you really look at them, not all of them are that amazing. They just wear their hair down and wear makeup, something the cadets at my academy don't do. When I see facebook pics of my female classmates off-duty, I'm often like "who the f- is that? she's not in my class."
        "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Matt View Post
          [IMG][/IMG]
          Oh crap! This photo caught my testing out the zoom on my new camera. I thought by crouching down like that, no one would see me.
          "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

I would like to see the photos the camera guy above took ...

Comment

I noticed (among other things) that only two were smiling. So there's a good possibility they have a full set of teeth. This is good!

Now be careful around Asian women. They will make you dizzy.........

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
                If you really look at them, not all of them are that amazing. They just wear their hair down and wear makeup, something the cadets at my academy don't do. When I see facebook pics of my female classmates off-duty, I'm often like "who the f- is that? she's not in my class."
                They have faces? I cant seem to get past those legs.

Comment

Life is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Matt View Post
                    [IMG][/IMG]

Ah, yes who would run from them...
                    Ah yes, President Putin, I vood be happy to join zee KGB...I mean da Federal Security Servissss.

Comment

I'd love to be their defensive tactics instructor.

Comment

What's the address for the Russian brides again?

Comment

Methinks SOMEONE needs to clean/use/secure/ EYEGLASSES!!!!!!!!,either that are the sights are set wayyyyyyyy to high.
                          Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

If you really look at them, not all of them are that amazing.
                            I didn't see a bowser in the whole bunch! If you can afford to set your cull rate that high, you must have a lot more to offer than I have.
                            "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
                            But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
                            "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
                            We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

Originally posted by Mud_Pig View Post
                              They have faces? I cant seem to get past those legs.
                              Being a straight woman, I wasn't even looking at the legs, so I was startled to see stubble on the one in front, then noticed (duh) HE is wearing pants.

Being one of few in here not distracted by the legs, am I the only one who noticed and wondered why half are looking to the right of the frame and the other half are looking left-front in the frame?
                              Having been through Air Force boot camp, I do know such a scene would not end well even if half had a good reason to be looking in the wrong direction.
                              "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
                              ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4940 users online. 287 members and 4653 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X