Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Heat played a great game one; they stayed in the game and finished...They didn't finish game 2, the were up 13 (I think) and freaking blew it!...

Hate from the fans will motivate LeBron, it's has been doing it all season long...As soon as people start their jeers off he goes, I've seen it a few times during the rugular season...

Free throws are a must, if the Heat had made a few of the free throws they missed they would have won...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
      Don't count the Mavs out. These guys are focued like noone has ever seen.
      And the Heat are mad, and looking for pay back...I'm sure Pat Riley gave them a kick in the butt and some words of wisdom...
      sigpic

Comment

And peope are saying that the refs are helping Miami?...Last night the refs were helping Dallas...
        sigpic

Comment

I dont think Dallas is playing their game. Jason terry and JJ barrera are missing wide open 3's that they hit in other games... Yesterday's game was theirs for the taking but they never went up.
          Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

If Dallas pulls their heads out for a whole game and doesn't give up a double digit lead every game, we get to 4 first.
            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6001 users online. 346 members and 5655 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X