300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat the heat

I know this should be in the Sports section but it would get limited views....

Who wins?

MAVS or Heat
    Gotta catch em allll.........

NBA? Barf.....

Comment

Originally posted by phillydog07 View Post
      NBA? Barf.....
      couldnt agree anymore. college basketball is the only thing I can tolerate. I like seeing kids play for a chance in the NBA than see a bunch of over-paid gang bangers who don't play defense on the court.
      He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

The NBA sucks, but I'm supporting my hometown team. IF the game is called fairly, I think the Mavs have a shot.
        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
          I know this should be in the Sports section but it would get limited views....

Who wins?

MAVS or Heat
          And just who do you think??????,
          .................................................. ...........signed mavriktu aka Mav.
          Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by yankees24 View Post
            couldnt agree anymore. college basketball is the only thing I can tolerate. I like seeing kids play for a chance in the NBA than see a bunch of over-paid gang bangers who don't play defense on the court.
            Agreed. Though I'm not a big basketball fan in general, I can watch an enjoy college ball. NBA? Nope. I suppose it doesn't help much that the T-Wolves are the local team.

Sorry to derail your thread, SBSO.

Comment

Heat in 6..........
              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

After watching last night's game, Miami...Dirk has the same look Rose had, I can't do this by myself, and the, this isn't the team we played in the regular season, just looking at him on the floor...Now Dirk has a dislocated finger in his non-shooting hand...LeBron, D-Wade, and Bosh had good games, if one or all have a break out game forget about it, if other player keep scoring and hitting 3's then Dallas will lose...It's only one game though, 3 more to go!...

LET'S GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Southflaguy; 06-01-2011, 02:53 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Will the officials get rings too? They are already calling BS fouls. The called one of the Mavs for a foul when James cut to the net, and NOONE touched him.

Comment

I would just like to add that I hate the Heat. MAVS in 5.

Comment

maybe 6.........

Comment

Game 2 was such a punch in the gut...

Miami played an ugly 4th quarter, well the last 7 minutes of it...I hope this is a slap in the face to motivate them...

Let's go HEAT!...
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope they stay un-motivated lol... We shall see... game on at 5pm pacific time right?

Comment

I Despise Lebron and Chris Bosh so I want the MAVS to win, but in reality I know the heat will win. Heat in 6

Comment

Don't count the Mavs out. These guys are focued like noone has ever seen.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6341 users online. 350 members and 5991 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X