Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Methods of off-duty carry??

******Deleted******
    Last edited by WESTBOUND90012; 03-02-2017, 04:01 PM.

Whatever keeps in in place.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

So, what exactley was he packing

Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Where was his backup gun

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
          Where was his backup gun
          I don't think we want to know...
          SCFC Dispatch Manager

Comment

I guess if he shoots someone, hits, and they run away he could always track him by the s*%&ty smell coming off the bullet.
            GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

I defy anyone to hang a piece on the waistband of his boxers and not drop trou.
              The All New
              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

As for the security guard Sgt., he was most likely carrying that gun illegally. No CCW for security and almost no CCW in LA.

I carry IWB with a Kahr PM9. I almost forget I am wearing a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by richjorg View Post
                  As for the security guard Sgt., he was most likely carrying that gun illegally. No CCW for security and almost no CCW in LA.

I carry IWB with a Kahr PM9. I almost forget I am wearing a gun.
                  If the handle is easily exposed is it considered concealed in Cali?

Comment

I carry mine shoved between my body and the waist band of my jeans on the right hip right where it is when in a holster on duty. Sometimes I use an concealed holster with it and sometimes without.

Comment

sounds like he wanted, just like OC'ers, to be noticed
                      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Yep a goofy way to do it. May not be illegal as you can have a gun in possession on your own property. If it is a house and he did not walk into the street no law broken. If it is at an apartment complex then probably illegal.
                        Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Did he have a tactical body armor with extra SAPI plates duct taped to himself?

Comment

Originally posted by jannino View Post
                            If the handle is easily exposed is it considered concealed in Cali?
                            No, I was referring to the fact that he had no legal authority to carry it.

Comment

******Deleted******
                              Last edited by WESTBOUND90012; 03-02-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3887 users online. 211 members and 3676 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X