• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bra holster

aka "Flashbang"

homina homina....
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

And yet, the PC people out there don't want male officers to pat down female suspects.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

She is cute and her headlights are nice however, you can easily see the holster under her shirt.
      Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

"Ma'am, for safety of you and I, I must check your bra with my own two hands" I don't think this will go too well for male officers.

Comment

Where can I buy one. I wanna have room for my Blackberry there too. Seriously.....I stick my BB in my bra when I have a suit on, because I can't stand carrying phones on my hips. Just a few months I was kidding with a co-worker who also sticks her BB in her bra that we could make a mint if we could figure out a good product.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
            Where can I buy one. I wanna have room for my Blackberry there too. Seriously.....I stick my BB in my bra when I have a suit on, because I can't stand carrying phones on my hips. Just a few months I was kidding with a co-worker who also sticks her BB in her bra that we could make a mint if we could figure out a good product.

I thought getting a bra off with one hand was challenge enough...now we have to catch your BB with our other hand I want to use my other hand for..."other things"

Comment

Originally posted by Buffaloboy View Post
              I thought getting a bra off with one hand was challenge enough...now we have to catch your BB with our other hand I want to use my other hand for..."other things"
              You think I jest, hah, Buffboy, lol? I go to the Verizon Store every two months asking them if they've put a product out on the market yet that doesn't require a hook on your waist for your phone. Some entrepeneur is going to make a mint, I tell ya, gonna make a mint. I actually try to clip it on a lanyard sometimes, but not strong enough.

Comment

Oh, and yes, get prepared.....I see it coming....I see it coming......

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                  You think I jest, hah, Buffboy, lol? I go to the Verizon Store every two months asking them if they've put a product out on the market yet that doesn't require a hook on your waist for your phone. Some entrepeneur is going to make a mint, I tell ya, gonna make a mint. I actually try to clip it on a lanyard sometimes, but not strong enough.
                  Want to be my prototype "model" ?

Comment

Want to be my prototype "model" ?
                    If you mail me your prototype, and I like it....I will go find you some venture capitalists and make you a rich man. I'm serious!

Comment

I think there's already been an earth shattering invention that will hold phones, guns, money and other stuff. What is this wonder product and where car I get one you may be wondering.

Well, hold your breath one and all and I shall tell you about pants pockets

Comment

Originally posted by mookster View Post
                        I think there's already been an earth shattering invention that will hold phones, guns, money and other stuff. What is this wonder product and where car I get one you may be wondering.

Well, hold your breath one and all and I shall tell you about pants pockets
                        Ok, mookster, you've piqued my interest.....I'm waiting....

Comment

Oh wait, you mean the pockets in our pants? LOL. Not working. Not working, Sir! Do not pass GO. In fact, I'm sending you to the infamous corner of the monopoly board...

Comment

She is cute and her headlights are nice however, you can easily see the holster under her shirt.
                            I watched it a couple of times. I failed to see where it's "easily" seen. Even with the wind pressing her shirt against her chest.
                            Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                              I watched it a couple of times. I failed to see where it's "easily" seen. Even with the wind pressing her shirt against her chest.
                              Yea, what towncop said.

Actually, I thought it was just my untrained eye, towncop.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6354 users online. 365 members and 5989 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X