300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window's 7 question

Okay.... some how while scrolling across the screen on my laptop the pointer changed to like a target and it began to enlarge my screen on the website I was on, and then I scrolled the target the other way and it began minimizing it. I got the screen stuck on a little bit larger of a size than I want. I went to resolution and it's set on the recommended setting, so i don't think that's it. Any idea's?

hold down ctrl while scrolling up or down to adjust size.
    Originally Posted by Law100
    Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

Hrm... not doing anything for me brother?

Comment

If you're using a wheel mouse, hold the "control" button down while you roll the mouse wheel up and down.

Should adjust your sizing.

Shoulda added, if that doesn't work, look at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, you will see a percentage number. Click on that until you see the size you want.

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
        "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

Not using a wheel mouse... it's a laptop, just using the touch screen.

Comment

I managed to jack it up, btw, by just using the touch pad on my laptop and trying to click on something towards the top of the screen.

Comment

Google "Windows 7 crosshairs"?
              NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I just got a new laptop with Windows 7, and I also do that occasionally with the touchpad. It's some kind of zoom feature. I haven't figured out how to shut it off yet. Luckily, I've been in Firefox every time it's happened, and just to go View --> Zoom --> Reset to fix it. Btw, in my experience so far, the CTRL ++ or CTRL +- to zoom in/out only works in Firefox.

Comment

Hrm... just now I was trying to scroll on the touch pad and it wasn't moving, then I noticed it changed to the crosshair again and I was able to change it. Weird.

Comment

It happens on my laptop sometimes. Just change the zoom setting on the bottom right of the screen. Not sure how to change it. Also every now and then my mouse does not want to move. I just thought it was my messed up computer.
                    Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

if firefox Ctrl-O to reset it to default. Ctrl-- or Ctrl-+ to zoom in/out in either firefox or IE.

Glidepoints of the devil.
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
                      After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

I'm using Chrome for my browser, btw.

Comment

Think I figured it out. If you'll press down on the touch pad, right about the clicker buttons, and then scroll up or down on the touch pad it should change the screen size.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5808 users online. 351 members and 5457 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X