300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial day.

I would like to thank all thous who have served and thous that have died and still serving for the freedom and made this beautiful county what it is today. The words thank you I fell do not say enough for what you all have given us. You are the true leaders of beautiful county, this county is owes you a great deal in so many ways. We the pubic look up to you with pried and honor.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

To my father in law who served in the Korean war I say thank you.

For thous of you don't know , Australia and America have been fighting side by side in wars for over 90 years. So with that in mine I would like to say this.

LEST WE FORGET.
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Amen..................
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

And a hearty OORAH from me
      "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
      I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Thank you for all that have served and who is serving - you have my deepest gratitude - be safe!

Comment

We have Memorial Day, in the month of May, and Veteran's Day, in the month of November, to honor military veterans.
          Memorial Day is to honor those men and women who paid the supreme sacrifice and died during their military service. Veteran's Day is to honor men and women who are serving, or who have served in the military.

Speaking as a military veteran during this Memorial Day weekend, I pray for the souls of those veterans who paid the supreme sacrifice to keep America free.

RIGHT HAND SALUTE
          Living it one day at a time.

Comment

In Australia the 11/11 on the 11th hour it's known has Remembrance Day. http://youtu.be/RGxhb6NmQmc
            There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

Originally posted by steve354 View Post
              In Australia the 11/11 on the 11th hour it's known has Remembrance Day. http://youtu.be/RGxhb6NmQmc
              The same for Canada.
              " In peace may they rest, lest we forget, why they died … take a pittance of time."
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bXGZr-IJJ4

p.s. Belated congratulations Steve upon making it to the USA.
              Last edited by BAinCJ; 05-29-2011, 04:02 PM.
              Living it one day at a time.

Comment

And they who for their country die shall fill an honored grave, for glory lights the soldier's tomb, and beauty weeps the brave. ~Joseph Drake
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                and I'm not sure about the former.
                -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Hear hear!

With much appreciation for all you have done and given to our country,

JBean

Comment

Originally posted by BAinCJ View Post
                    The same for Canada.
                    " In peace may they rest, lest we forget, why they died … take a pittance of time."
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bXGZr-IJJ4

p.s. Belated congratulations Steve upon making it to the USA.
                    Thanks for welcome.

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

What we don't need any more is this.

The sculpture garden on the west lawn of the Memorial contains a variety of outdoor monuments. The sidewalk through the garden is embedded with bronze plaques commemorating various branches of service, specific units, and historical events. There are also a number of sculptures, including a gigantic figure of a World War II-era Australian soldier which was originally located in the Hall of Memory, before the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier was placed there. There is a gun turret from HMAS Brisbane, a gun barrel from the heavy cruiser HMAS Australia and the barrel from the Amiens Gun – a huge railroad gun captured from the Germans during World War I.[6]

This area is used for special displays during annual Memorial Open Days, and summertime band concerts are held on the nearby lawn
                      Last edited by steve354; 05-29-2011, 08:24 PM.

MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

Comment

I honor my cousin, who's last known status is MIA in Vietnam...
                        and my father's brother who I never knew....
                        and all the others who served so valiantly and sacrificed so much.
                        "Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

Comment

Heroes. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply an ingrate.

Comment

[IMG]http://www.d***lejunction.com/graphics-holiday/memorial-day/we-remember-and-Salute-you-2010.gif[/IMG]

Comment

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7367678n

New interview starts at 15:50.................................
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2910 users online. 143 members and 2767 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X