Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jcioccke
    replied
    Well this thread confirms my lack of trust in O.com movie reviewers. I don't drink, smoke, or any of that and I laugh my butt off every time I watch the first one. I'm curious as to what some of you people actually find funny
    +1

Now Wedding Crashers was better though but I enjoyed Hangover.

Leave a comment:

• dontknowwhy
    replied
    Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
    I'll wait a week or two for the crowds to die down at the theaters.
    I'll wait two so it's free

Leave a comment:

• MD11pilot
    replied
    I'll wait a week or two for the crowds to die down at the theaters.

Leave a comment:

• FJDave
    replied
    My wife, a very conservative female over 45 years of age, loved the first one. We JUST NOW got back from the 2nd Hangover. I chuckled, she laughed her rear off.

Leave a comment:

• yankees24
    replied
    different strokes for different folks. I found it funny and i dont drink or smoke.

Leave a comment:

• adeutch
    replied
    Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
    Anchorman > Old School

The first hangover was just kind of meh when I first saw it. I watched it again and now I love it. Great movie.
    mmmm... okay, I'll give you that. I forgot about that one.

Leave a comment:

• dontknowwhy
    replied
    Originally posted by towncop View Post
    I don't drink, smoke, or any of that and I laugh my butt off every time I watch the first one.
    Ditto.

Leave a comment:

• -Erik-
    replied
    Anchorman > Old School

The first hangover was just kind of meh when I first saw it. I watched it again and now I love it. Great movie.

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    Originally posted by towncop View Post
    Well this thread confirms my lack of trust in O.com movie reviewers. I don't drink, smoke, or any of that and I laugh my butt off every time I watch the first one. I'm curious as to what some of you people actually find funny.
    Great, now I don't trust your judgement

Leave a comment:

• towncop
    replied
    Originally posted by adeutch View Post
    I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who thought the first one didn't quite live up to it's hype. I enjoyed it, and laughed, but not enough to even watch it a second time. The way people were talking, though, was that it was the best thing since Old School.
    I'll probably see the Part II, though.
    It was actually.

Leave a comment:

• adeutch
    replied
    I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who thought the first one didn't quite live up to it's hype. I enjoyed it, and laughed, but not enough to even watch it a second time. The way people were talking, though, was that it was the best thing since Old School.
    I'll probably see the Part II, though.

Leave a comment:

• towncop
    replied
    Well this thread confirms my lack of trust in O.com movie reviewers. I don't drink, smoke, or any of that and I laugh my butt off every time I watch the first one. I'm curious as to what some of you people actually find funny.

Leave a comment:

• Prov1x
    replied
    What do you all find funny if you didn't think the first one was? It was extremely funny and so was the second one. The only thing I didn't like about the second one is that it's pretty much a carbon copy of the first one with a few changes...but still laughed the entire time.

Leave a comment:

• HEDP
    replied
    Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
    The first one grossed $467 million, and was certainly one of the funnier movies of the year. Galifinakis was hilarious.

"The Lost World: Jurassic Park" grossed $618.6 million too, that doesn't mean it's good.

Leave a comment:

• Carbonfiberfoot
    replied
    The first one grossed $467 million, and was certainly one of the funnier movies of the year. Galifinakis was hilarious.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3604 users online. 237 members and 3367 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X