300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangover Part II

Anyone else see it yet? I saw it last night and thought it was pretty good. But, I think I'm going to rent it when it comes out because a lot of people in the theater last night were obnoxious. Good flick though.
    He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Originally posted by Exodus259
    I couldn't stand the first one. My buddies g/f who is a useless, drunk, stoner girl, thinks the movie is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Most of us were in the same room with her watching this and were just shaking our heads. I chuckled here and there at some parts (like Tyson's cameo), but other then that, the movie was pretty dumb. I'll wait until it hits the movie channels to watch it.
    Yes, these are the only people that find it funny. Sure there was a part of two that was funny but nothing that had me rolling on the floor.

I'm going to start a riot on my facebook page by saying "The Hangover 2 sucked just like the first one did!"

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
      I couldn't stand the first one. My buddies g/f who is a useless, drunk, stoner girl, thinks the movie is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Most of us were in the same room with her watching this and were just shaking our heads. I chuckled here and there at some parts (like Tyson's cameo), but other then that, the movie was pretty dumb. I'll wait until it hits the movie channels to watch it.

Agree.

There was 3-4 good scenes and the rest of the movie wasn't very good.

Comment

I didn't find the first one funny either.

Comment

The first one grossed $467 million, and was certainly one of the funnier movies of the year. Galifinakis was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
            The first one grossed $467 million, and was certainly one of the funnier movies of the year. Galifinakis was hilarious.

"The Lost World: Jurassic Park" grossed $618.6 million too, that doesn't mean it's good.

Comment

What do you all find funny if you didn't think the first one was? It was extremely funny and so was the second one. The only thing I didn't like about the second one is that it's pretty much a carbon copy of the first one with a few changes...but still laughed the entire time.
              yeah!

Comment

Well this thread confirms my lack of trust in O.com movie reviewers. I don't drink, smoke, or any of that and I laugh my butt off every time I watch the first one. I'm curious as to what some of you people actually find funny.
                Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who thought the first one didn't quite live up to it's hype. I enjoyed it, and laughed, but not enough to even watch it a second time. The way people were talking, though, was that it was the best thing since Old School.
                  I'll probably see the Part II, though.
                  "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
                    I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who thought the first one didn't quite live up to it's hype. I enjoyed it, and laughed, but not enough to even watch it a second time. The way people were talking, though, was that it was the best thing since Old School.
                    I'll probably see the Part II, though.
                    It was actually.
                    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                      Well this thread confirms my lack of trust in O.com movie reviewers. I don't drink, smoke, or any of that and I laugh my butt off every time I watch the first one. I'm curious as to what some of you people actually find funny.
                      Great, now I don't trust your judgement

Comment

Anchorman > Old School

The first hangover was just kind of meh when I first saw it. I watched it again and now I love it. Great movie.
                        This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                          I don't drink, smoke, or any of that and I laugh my butt off every time I watch the first one.
                          Ditto.
                          Originally posted by Ceridwen
                          Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                            Anchorman > Old School

The first hangover was just kind of meh when I first saw it. I watched it again and now I love it. Great movie.
                            mmmm... okay, I'll give you that. I forgot about that one.
                            "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

different strokes for different folks. I found it funny and i dont drink or smoke.
                              He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4838 users online. 290 members and 4548 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X