Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of Westboro Church being owned

NSFW

I woudn't really say that she owned them. They protested and she did too.
    Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Either way it's funny.

Comment

Yeah, not much ownage.

I'd rather see dozens of extra large AA eggs, a few months past their freshness date, being lobbed from parts unknown and striking the Westboro inbreds. Now that would be approaching ownage.
        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

The best part is it will bother Westboro that for every member that shows up money gets donated to a charity they hate. Its not a bad tactic.
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
            Yeah, not much ownage.
            Yeah, but it was still a great mockery.

Comment

Another mockery. I love this reporter lol
              Last edited by Till; 05-26-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Anonymous smoked their website earlier this year.

M-11
                “All men dream...... But not equally..
                Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
                  Anonymous smoked their website earlier this year.

M-11
                  Now there is a truly scary group of people. They cost sony an estimated 171 million dollars.

Comment

I heard Westboro was in Joplin, MO, this week picking on tornado victims. It's sick that they claim to be Christians.

Comment

ozarkslawman
                      I heard Westboro was in Joplin, MO, this week picking on tornado victims. It's sick that they claim to be Christians.

The KKK claim to be mainstream Christians and the Talaban claim to be mainstream Muslum. This is just another hate group hiding behind religion. I remember reading somewhere that they meet the FBI criteria to be listed as domestic terrorist. Wish I could find that article.
                      "People don't fail, they give up". - Dale Carnegie

Comment

They aren't terrorists, that greatly waters down what the word terrorist means. I can laugh at those guys like most folks but someone trying to kill me isn't so funny. They can be annoying if they are in your area but few groups have managed to unite so many people.

Comment

I'm glad I didn't see them in Joplin last week. I might have ended my career right there.

Comment

Is there anything scarier than an all gay army? Because the worst thing a straight army is going to do is shoot you.

Classic.

Comment

Naw, I like "I'm actually a Jew, which brings up my second question: Fifty grand, can I get into Heaven?" BEAUTIFUL!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2918 users online. 143 members and 2775 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X