Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Command Presence

She's obviously not a cop, but I love her style. NSFW

Last edited by L-1; 05-24-2011, 08:13 PM.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Is that fo real??? Damn, L1, you don't say much but when you do.,....
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Dat true' Officer 1042 Sire...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Da' Officer L-1 don't give a damn's...
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

That cannot be for real, that has to be staged.

Comment

Ok, I wanna know if she did that for real? I could see her doing that. Never underestimate a British girl, lol.

Comment

I just saw L-1's sig line, LMAO....

Comment

Originally posted by btfp View Post
              That cannot be for real, that has to be staged.
              Nope......not staged at all
              The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                Nope......not staged at all
                Really, LA DEP? She really did it live? LMAO, that is awesome.....

Comment

LOl that was awesome
                  Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                    Really, LA DEP? She really did it live? LMAO, that is awesome.....
                    Taped live.....now, whether it was actually ever SHOWN is another matter.......then again, I dont think England has the FCC do they?
                    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Taped live.....now, whether it was actually ever SHOWN is another matter.......then again, I dont think England has the FCC do they?
                      Wow, that made my night. I'm kinda bossy that way too. It's nice to not be the only bi*** in feminine clothes. LOL. And you're right, they don't have the FCC, lol. Thanks for the info, LA Dep. Have you passed your test yet by the way?

Comment

Results wont be posted for 2-4 more weeks.....

Comment

Good luck to ya, Sir~

Comment

Promotional testing???
                            The All New
                            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                              Promotional testing???
                              I think I've been reading that he tested for SGT.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4933 users online. 287 members and 4646 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X