300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dynamic handgun

I received my magpul art of dynamic hand gun. And tomorrow i will be ordering Willy, the red headed 19 yr old female. This is the greatest ever. Point blank. Haley and Construction are top notch. Notice how haley has that kyard stare, his bonus footage of his story of shooting a man in the head was chilling. Its a shame the team splits up. What area your fav video or training clips?
    Last edited by American1stClss; 06-06-2011, 01:53 PM.

A "BOT" run "AMOK" ?????,

Post reported !!
    Bot???????,Makes less sense than Sully.!!!!
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

If you had seen the video it would make sense. The red head is pretty groovy.
      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Obviously i missed something?

Comment

Yes since there is no video link for us to click on and your low post count, it seems like you may have been trying to promote something for purchased. If not it is all cool, welcome to O.com. I have made training videos in the past and I have a hard time watching most training videos. I did like surving edge weapons.
          Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Oh, okay, I understand what you thought was going on. I figured the magpul videos were popular enough most knew of them. Looks like internet forums all over have really discussed in full length Costa and Haley, and as well if a instructor requires combat expierence or not. Alot of good reads out there.
            And yes, I am the FNG.

Comment

Originally posted by American1stClss View Post
              Oh, okay, I understand what you thought was going on. I figured the magpul videos were popular enough most knew of them. Looks like internet forums all over have really discussed in full length Costa and Haley, and as well if a instructor requires combat expierence or not. Alot of good reads out there.
              And yes, I am the FNG.
              FNG is right,you should know to NEVER assume.Even this ^^^^ post is somewhat cryptic,you should include links when posting about specific articles etc.Remember--who,what,when,where,why,how.

About American1stClss
              Are You Employed in the Law Enforcement Industry:Yes.Are You a Sworn Police Officer:No.Occupation:Private Security.Location:KC MO
              Also,how can you be in the Law Enforcement Industry,yet you are not sworn?,you are in PRIVATE security,you enforce SECURITY not LAW. BUT,you notice how I supply the info so everyone knows what I'm talking about??
              Last edited by mavriktu; 06-01-2011, 05:03 AM.
              Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

The first post looked like a drunken post. But seriously who hasn't heard of Malguls art the the dynamic handgun. Or Art of the Tactical Carbine, Art of the Dymanic Shotgun and Art of the Tactical Carbine II.

Its a fairly popular firearms training series on DVD from Magpul and has spawned a plethora of photoshops of Chris Costa.

The cover of the DVD. Which is roughly 4-6 hours of stuff.
                The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Sorry guys, I don't have one hundred percent access to computer internet, so it takes me a few days to respond back to your guff.

Also mavriktu I said law enforcement because thats what cops have classified me in. I purchased my brand new glock 22 from OMB police supply in KS with the LEO discount. I paid 390 for new gun and 3 new mags with my LEO discount, as opposed to paying 500 and with only 2 mags. All I had to do was show them my class A patrol agents lisence. They all say commissioned officers are law enforcement, but not police. Either way, I am top flight of the world craig. Not just the city, but the world. Any one who has ever worn a badge for any amount of time im sure has heard the top flight comments. They are rampant in the ghettos.

Back to the original topic. Magpul dynamics makes a great line of products. I was more than pleased with the dynamic handgun, mainly the malfunction chapter, they actually break it down into how theres only four possible malfunctions a pistol can have, and thats scientificly proven. Tap rap and bang is only good for one. I can not wait to purchase the dynamic shotgun next.

Oh and I just went back and reread my first post, I admit, does look drunken. But I used my new stupid android phone and it has this crap where it decides what words to use. Like when i typed in costa, it put in construction. Just thought I would clear that up. No excuses, because I should have been proof reading my posts.
                  Last edited by American1stClss; 06-06-2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6212 users online. 345 members and 5867 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X