300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joplin, MO...anyone going?

Is anyone here going to give assistance?

Ive registered as a volunteer...now just sitting back and waiting for a response.
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

I seen it on the news and feel really bad. Especially when I seen a grown man crying because he lost everything =/
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Deleted...
      Last edited by jd08; 09-30-2013, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Yeah I just wanna get down there....but I'm at th mercy of the people organizing volunteers. Sigh...

Comment

Last edited by Smackzone116; 07-20-2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Wow.....prayers to your family....

Comment

Absolutely, Smackzone..I hope all is well very soon.

Kitty that's awesome of you! Stay safe!

World_So_Cold

Comment

My partner is a Red Cross Volunteer (she is an EMT and licensed LPN) and will be going this week some time.
                "People don't fail, they give up". - Dale Carnegie

Comment

If I still lived down that way I would...used to go there quite a bit for shopping, etc. It's amazing you can barely recognize the town now...

Comment

Man, this is heartbreaking watching the news right now....huge tornadoes hitting Oklahoma City....with Joplin right in its trajectory for later tonight. Prayers to all of you midwesterners honkering down right now. Good luck all you first responders.

Comment

Yep I watch the news and the devastation is horrible. My prayers are with the people over there.
                      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

My friends reserve unit in CO is getting activated because they're all medical/firefighters. I want to go help out but the whole age thing is preventing me. Good luck to all that are going..

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                          My friends reserve unit in CO is getting activated because they're all medical/firefighters. I want to go help out but the whole age thing is preventing me. Good luck to all that are going..
                          Awwww, that's cute. You ever think about Civil Air Patrol, Taylor? My two brothers and I were in CAP (rescue organization for downed aircraft, plus using a/c to help with disasters) at your age. In CAP, you wear Air Force uniforms (with no rank of course), which is probably why I ended up in the Air Force after college, LOL.

Comment

My prayers for all those people in Joplin. I saw the news and I'm aghast at the damage.
                            Originally posted by JasperST
                            "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                            It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
                              My prayers for all those people in Joplin. I saw the news and I'm aghast at the damage.
                              +1 and I'll add all the people in OK too. Haven't heard about damage yet but they were getting hit a couple of hours ago.

World_So_Cold

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6435 users online. 369 members and 6066 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X