300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise control is your friend.

I highly suggest using it on even small trips, it will help you from inadvertently creep up your speed little by little and its the first time I've ever seen an ISP trooper on the interstate around here. Nuff said lol
    Life is what you make of it

no need for cruise control. i was going as fast as my car could today which maxed out to 126 mph on the freeway. i was scared ****less when i seen this coming at me.

Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Wow, did you actually take that photo?

Comment

no my friend who was with me did. it was sunny and i heard sirens and looked behind me and saw that, ran to the car and headed south lol. i was nervous i was going to pass a cop going that fast, but honestly i'm not looking to get killed by a tornado.
        Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

You probably should have gotten into an indoor shelter if possible.

Comment

i was about 15 miles from home surrounded by country side. i just tried getting out of its path. sorry for jackin your thread. back to the topic of cruise control! haha

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
              i was about 15 miles from home surrounded by country side. i just tried getting out of its path. sorry for jackin your thread. back to the topic of cruise control! haha
              lol no biggie, I should have paid closer attention to my speed but hey you live and learn. At $140 its gonna sting but I rarely use the highways so I rarely speed lol

Comment

i drive about 40 miles to work everyday and find it pretty funny the places state troopers hide. today there was a bend that was also a bridge and 3/4 into the turn he was on the shoulder doing radar. it was one of those thats impossible to slow down until its too late type places. i sometimes see them on overpasses and then a cop about 1000 ft or so down the highway waiting. i honestly never speed anymore since i got a ticket 2 years ago (besides running from the tornado today lol) so i have nothing to worry about but i get a kick out of it when i see them getting people.

Comment

The trooper got me maybe 2-3 miles after leaving a toll plaza so he might've been sitting there or I simply didn't notice his car on the highway, who knows. I'm more worried about the points raising the insurance rates but then again I could quit driving altogether and rely on the local rapid transit and commuter rail systems which is a lot cheaper via monthly passes to begin with.

Comment

Quick question traffic safety school if offered will remove the entire ticket not just the points, is that correct? I understand that the ticket and TSS fee must be paid but this is in regards as to how it will appear on the DMV record.

Comment

I used cruise control the entire trip from Detroit to Atlanta and back in my truck and it increased my mileage per tank of gas by over 200 miles - freakin amazing...
                      Originally posted by RSGSRT
                      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I never liked cruise control because I felt like it allowed me to not pay attention. Also I end up putting my foot on the ground away from the brake petal since I'm not using it which I think is very dangerous so I end up just shutting it off anyway.

On the other note, yeah some troopers have a real nack for just showing up out of no where! Not that I was speeding but I would look over and there he is. I'm one to always be checking my mirrors to see who is around me and I never see them coming.

ETA..OHIO HOLY HELL!! I think I would have halled arse also!

World_So_Cold

Comment

I commute 80 miles round trip on the 99 freeway in central California. The speed limit is 70 and I put cruise on 75. I have passed numerous Chippies and they have never even looked twice at me. I love my cruise control.

Comment

Originally posted by richjorg View Post
                            I commute 80 miles round trip on the 99 freeway in central California. The speed limit is 70 and I put cruise on 75. I have passed numerous Chippies and they have never even looked twice at me. I love my cruise control.
                            Whatcha drivin?

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
                              I never liked cruise control because I felt like it allowed me to not pay attention. Also I end up putting my foot on the ground away from the brake petal since I'm not using it which I think is very dangerous so I end up just shutting it off anyway.

On the other note, yeah some troopers have a real nack for just showing up out of no where! Not that I was speeding but I would look over and there he is. I'm one to always be checking my mirrors to see who is around me and I never see them coming.

ETA..OHIO HOLY HELL!! I think I would have halled arse also!
                              I rarely use cruise control as well but until enough time passes since this citation it would be prudent in my case to use it. As for troopers appearing out of nowhere, yea it seems like their cars have cloaking devices lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5856 users online. 287 members and 5569 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X