Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeanG
    replied
    I don't see the big deal. This is like when I used to work as a bag boy at the grocery store and I kept the customer in suspense because they never knew whether I would bag their groceries using paper or plastic...........

Oh, wait a minute. I guess it's not the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• LE_Hopeful23
    replied
    Originally posted by ARSONCOP View Post
    Disclaimer..I do not have kids yet. If a girl picks out a G.I>Joe or a Baseball Glove everyone says that she's a Tomboy. If a boy picks out a Barbie Doll or a Pink dress everyone will call him a Pansy or worse.

J***, Kio and Storm........Sounds like the new model year for KIA motors.
    if a boy wants to play with a barbie, or a girl with a gi joe, then i believe its important for the parents to completely support the child in their decisions. bullying or criticizing a child for those decisions will have a horrible effect on their psyche. But by not allowing the kid to identify with a gender in the first place, i think it's only gonna screw him or her up more in the future.

Leave a comment:

• LE_Hopeful23
    replied
    jesus this makes me want to puke. this radical, hippie, politically correct and liberal BS is really starting to get on my nerves.

what they are doing is going to have the opposite effect and completely CONFUSE the kid about his/her identity.

Leave a comment:

• Gunner.K19
    replied
    Tells me, the parents have already decided what they want...

If it's a girl and they wanted a girl, fine...
    If it's a boy and they wanted a boy, fine, but if reversed...

Because the results weren't what they wanted, doesn't give the parents the right to surgically alter the child's gender to meet their wishes?...

The whole "sexual orientation" thing to me is fecked up, inasmuch as parents going against what is natural, or even the children themselves as to what they were born as...

There is a reason you were born the way you were, and it ain't your decision to change it, that's God's job...

Leave a comment:

• MargeGunderson
    replied
    Originally posted by KJB View Post
    Im sure the kid will make headlines when he/she chops up his parents and buries them in a trunk.
    Actually, that might be the first clue to the child's gender – is it true women typically go with poison, hired contractors and other clean-hands methods, while men are more prone to guns, knives and strangulation?

Whoops, there I go stereotyping and pigeonholing – Stormy here has every right to off his or her parents in the way he/she deems most appropriate!

Leave a comment:

• DAL
    replied
    The best way to deal with stories such as this one is to ignore them.

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    So? What's the problem here????

Leave a comment:

• ARSONCOP
    replied
    Disclaimer..I do not have kids yet. If a girl picks out a G.I>Joe or a Baseball Glove everyone says that she's a Tomboy. If a boy picks out a Barbie Doll or a Pink dress everyone will call him a Pansy or worse.

J***, Kio and Storm........Sounds like the new model year for KIA motors.

Leave a comment:

• Nikk
    replied
    OK, I'm just curious: If you tell your son he can pick out a toy, and he picks out a Barbie Doll.... do you react the same as you do if your daughter picks out a G. I. Joe?

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    replied
    "“What we noticed is that parents make so many choices for their children. It’s obnoxious,” says Stocker."

HELLLOOOOO..... THIS IS WHAT PARENTS DO.

Holy Cow! IDIOTS.

Oh, and J*** picked out a pink dress. Are you freaking kidding me??? That "decision" is going to get the poor child beaten up by other kids. Great parenting.

These poor kids are heading for Trouble (note capital T) as well as aggressive therapy later in life.

Leave a comment:

• Murf425
    replied
    Storm, J***, and Kio?

For ****'s sake...there's nothing more tragic than a couple of aging hippies.

(One of my coworkers named her two kids Fox and Willow. Care to take a guess at how she spent the '60's?)

Leave a comment:

• Monty Ealerman
    replied
    Since the persons in care custody and control of this infant mammal won't say what it is animal control should confiscate it and when it's determined that it's human it should be turned over to child protective services who will make sure it knows which restroom to go to by the time it's old enough to go on its own.

Leave a comment:

• Ex Army MP
    replied
    Gender is slightly relevant to the extent that, at least from what I'm told, you have to be opposite genders to procreate. And this, IMO, is really why we're here.

Imagine if we all did this. Sure, you got a 50/50 shot at getting it right but in the interest of saving time, I think we should all reveal our genders pretty early on.

Leave a comment:

• mac266
    replied
    Originally posted by kjb View Post
    im sure the kid will make headlines when he/she chops up his parents and buries them in a trunk.
    ^^^ this ^^^

Leave a comment:

• MikeNice
    replied
    Nikk I am raising my kid that way. The kid knows their gender/sex. They also know it doesn't matter if you rather race cars, be a nurse, or be a physicist. Your gender doesn't limit that. What limits that are the experiences and opportunities a child is exposed too.

These people are idiots that will end up damaging their kids more than helping them.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5179 users online. 330 members and 4849 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X