300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infiniti G37s 6MT

So I recently purchased a 2010 GMC Sierra Denali about a month or 2 ago, and gas is just killing me. I went to look at the Chevy camaro ss's and they were nice but interior sucked. So I went to check out the Infiniti G37s 6MT and loved it.. Anyone have or has driven one of these cars know something about them before I cut that final check?
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Not that model, specifically, but my husband had a G35 up til a couple years ago. Loved it...only sold it because it was a pain to drive in slush & snow. He'd like to get another Inifiniti when we move to a warmer climate.

Comment

I love those cars including the 35. They're pretty classy and real sporty at the same time
      Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

^^^^

If I lived in CA I would own one. My friend has one- Great Car.
        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Awesome car. kind of a stiff ride. But fantastic design overall. If you go easy on acceleration most of the time, you'll get pretty decent mileage.
          Yeah. That would go poorly. Like, on the Scale of Fail, somewhere between "Titanic" and "Chernobyl."
          --Squirrel

Comment

Another new car????? why the 37? why not 370??

Comment

Waiting for the G37x to come down in price a bit. Need a badass 4 door that we can keep for 10+ years and that's my choice.

Comment

i'd go 370 over it.... thats just me... both are fantastic cars tho and don't think you can go wrong! Here the Infinity is a fair amount more then the 370 so maybe take a look at the 370 and see what they are going for as it may save you some coin for the same vehicle really

Comment

i love it man, my daily car is getting fixed right now in the bodyshop and enterprise lend me a g37 to drive. great car, i sold my lex a month ago and i mind consider buying a g37. only thing is i'm a lexus fanboy.

Comment

Is this what you're buying instead of Boobs?

M-11
                    “All men dream...... But not equally..
                    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                    but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                    for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

pwned

M-11 wins
                      "All that is, ever
                      Ever was, will be, ever
                      Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by Reiland View Post
                        Not that model, specifically, but my husband had a G35 up til a couple years ago. Loved it...only sold it because it was a pain to drive in slush & snow. He'd like to get another Inifiniti when we move to a warmer climate.

I suggest you to buy УАЗ. It is the Russian car, it can pass everywhere!

Comment

Hahaha! If it's good enough in Russia, Colorado should be no problem!!

(He got an '07 Toyota FJ Cruiser, which does pretty well.)

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
                            Is this what you're buying instead of Boobs?
                            Good question! She gets new boobs, and you get a new car? Are there dual mid-life crises here?

Comment

A G-37 coupe (6mt) got owned last week by my GS-T from a 40mph roll. I still like them though. Something about Infinity's that in my opinion makes them outdated faster than other cars. I'd go for a German made car in the same class. Ie. 335i or A4. M3, or S4 if you can afford it.

06-08 M5's are going between 30k to 50k. Something about a NA V10 with 500hp and a 8200 RPM redline that does it for me. Ever hear what an M5 with an aftermarket exhaust sounds like?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4245 users online. 236 members and 4009 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X