Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a difference between getting to know someone new by talking about current events, movies, music, etc. and conducting a background investigation. I wouldn't grill someone over their past, it would be a one sided story anyway.

One of my favorite movie lines is in "The Misfits" when Marilyn Monroe is asking Clark Gable a bunch of questions and he says "When's the last time you got to know a guy by asking him questions?"

Comment

Well..banging CAN be part of the interview..once that's known the real stuff begins.

But it is still dating until it begins to feel like friends.

ETA: Yikes Jasper..you were grilled about your past? Unless, someone brought it up to begin with I wouldn't ask.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
        ETA: Yikes Jasper..you were grilled about your past? Unless, someone brought it up to begin with I wouldn't ask.
        Are you kidding? I've been pistol whipped and waterboarded!

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
          Wise man..lol. How long have you been married?
          Thanks. 15 years and she still hasn't figured out she's pretty enough to do better than me.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
            Did that prompt a mailorder bride?
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
              Did that prompt a mailorder bride?
              Life is what you make of it

Comment

lol I love Rescue Me.

I did the bad boy thang, what a mistake! Give me honesty and you get honesty back. All the rest can be worked out over time.
                Originally posted by JasperST
                "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                  I know the feeling..sorry to hear it.

Originally posted by jakflak View Post
                  Thanks. 15 years and she still hasn't figured out she's pretty enough to do better than me.

Awww..true love...awesome! Congratulations!

World_So_Cold

Comment

Crikey! Did you see the gams on that gal???

Yummy....
                    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I liked the WTF look on her face when the Lt. ripped his pants lol
                      Life is what you make of it

Comment

Sgt. S... you started this thread.. so enjoy reading womans reasons and mens excusses!

Comment

Bullschidt. Men want loyalty, food, sex, adrenaline and understanding - not all necessarily in that order. I, as well as many others like me, speak plainly to what our needs are unlike the cloud of ambiguity that often surrounds you wimmins.
                          I Endorse This Message
                          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by deputymel View Post
                            Sgt. S... you started this thread.. so enjoy reading womans reasons and mens excusses!
                            Normally I do, but the Sarge doesn't suffer fools.

Carry on.
                            NRA Life Member

Comment

So tell me wimmins, why does my wife not buy bread for $1.29 at Wal Mart when she can drive another 20 minutes using $2.00 in gas to another store entirely just for the bread that costs $.99?

HUH? WHY? What freakin page in the book is that on?
                              Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

ummm.. maybe she likes the drive? i would go to walmart!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5416 users online. 329 members and 5087 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X