X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

A book on understanding women.

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

huni.. sorry to say.. that book is the 1st edition. many, many more to read!

Comment

LOL..stoooppp! You men can be just as bad.

World_So_Cold

Comment

+1 agree needguidance! should we inform them there is no book on men! at least they have one for us!

Comment

Good point! We always take the time to explain at least....

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
            Bullschidt. Men want loyalty, food, sex, adrenaline and understanding - not all necessarily in that order. I, as well as many others like me, speak plainly to what our needs are unlike the cloud of ambiguity that often surrounds you wimmins.
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Yep and many men don't work well with hints, if y'all want something then just say it lol
              Life is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                Bullschidt. Men want loyalty, food, sex, adrenaline and understanding - not all necessarily in that order. I, as well as many others like me, speak plainly to what our needs are unlike the cloud of ambiguity that often surrounds you wimmins.
                HAA! 90% of the men I have experienced (of course not the one I am with now)..never heard of the word loyalty, never could make a decision on where they wanted to be in life and work towards it and only understood how to get so drunk that they couldn't have sex (with me).

Disclaimer: The views of the above is the me prior to the real man that I am currently in a relationship with.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Bad news Sarge....that's just the Cliff Notes.
                  This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                    Bad news Sarge....that's just the Cliff Notes.
                    Son of a.....

NRA Life Member

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
                      Nonononononono....

Men are very simple, it's just that women don't believe us when we say so. We want food, sex, and something that makes loud noises. That's a comprehensive list of what goes on in hour heads.

We don't even need that second X chromosome. We pack all we need into the Y.

Comment

Don't believe you? I'll give you that.

World_So_Cold

Comment

needguidance is right.. and most men out there are always thinking of what they can get away with.. or try at least.. you guys make it difficult for us woman at times.. a arguement wouldn't start had you thought before you opened your mouth.. or maybe instead of being fake the 1st few months in the relationship stage.. be real and show your colors. majority of woman, are who they are from the get go.. men just want to smash and run. but thats why they fake who they are. i do know that there are some woman who just are controls freaks, leave them moment a man hears controlling words just as much as a woman should leave a man! this post will be a funny one. i can see it already!

Comment

Originally posted by deputymel View Post
                            needguidance is right.. and most men out there are always thinking of what they can get away with.. or try at least.. you guys make it difficult for us woman at times.. a arguement wouldn't start had you thought before you opened your mouth.. or maybe instead of being fake the 1st few months in the relationship stage.. be real and show your colors. majority of woman, are who they are from the get go.. men just want to smash and run. but thats why they fake who they are. i do know that there are some woman who just are controls freaks, leave them moment a man hears controlling words just as much as a woman should leave a man! this post will be a funny one. i can see it already!
                            That depends, there are many men out there who are real from the get-go but the women either can't decide on what they want or they get bored and move on. If y'all keep going after the bad boys then the results won't be that great.
                            Life is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by deputymel View Post
                              .... or maybe instead of being fake the 1st few months in the relationship stage.. be real and show your colors. majority of woman, are who they are from the get go.. men just want to smash and run. but thats why they fake who they are.
                              They fake who they are because that's what works!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3194 users online. 163 members and 3031 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X