Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bless your heart!

Bless your heart, dear.
    If you continue looking back at where you've been, that's where you'll keep going. Look forward to where you want to go, and you will find yourself there soon enough.

ummm.......Bless your heart????

Comment

I feel so blessed with all these blessing of heart going around.

Comment

Last edited by eman2k5; 05-21-2011, 08:13 AM.
        sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

I fixed it for ya Eman2K5.

Last edited by M1garand; 05-21-2011, 08:16 AM.

Comment

sigpic
            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

This thread is gay.

Lemme guess - you were drunk?
              NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                This thread is gay.

Lemme guess - you were drunk?
                Dunno if he was drunk, but he posted on another forum about how he was going to start this thread as a personal attack against Smurfette. Very immature and childish, indeed.
                MAC

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
                  Dunno if he was drunk, but he posted on another forum about how he was going to start this thread as a personal attack against Smurfette. Very immature and childish, indeed.
                  Well it actually wasn't my idea, and it's not so much an attack as it is more poking fun. But since you seem to be better than me, Mac, I'll humble myself and ask for your guidance on how to be as perfect and mature as you in all your years of wisdom, as apparently it is immature for a 20-something year old to tease somebody.

Please teach me, Wise One.

Cheers, and bless your heart.
                  Last edited by W.P.Hamilton; 05-21-2011, 01:49 PM.
                  If you continue looking back at where you've been, that's where you'll keep going. Look forward to where you want to go, and you will find yourself there soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
                    It's pretty funny, indeed.
                    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by KapsFB View Post
                      Priceless!!!!
                      Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Goodness gracious. What have I done now?
                        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

No harm intended Ms.Smurf. Just banter is all, not a personal attack. That was just a communication mix up. :-)

Comment

Sometimes I love you guys, and sometimes you all need a face palm.
                            Originally posted by JasperST
                            "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                            It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
                              Sometimes I love you guys, and sometimes you all need a face palm.
                              This ^^

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4703 users online. 278 members and 4425 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X