300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This commercial... haha.

Have you seen this commercial where the emo rocker kid is sitting at the bus stop with the older lady and when she gets up to get on the bus she forgets her purse? He grabs it and starts running after the bus to give it back to her, cutting through allies and stuff. So these cops start following him and he eventually catches the woman... he gives her the purse and then the cops just pull up and are like "Nice move, kid. Wanna donut?"

Hahahaha. Just found this commercial hilarious because of the sincerity of it and thought my old friends on here would appreciate it.

Columbus

I saw that commercial....it cracks me up! Oh, and how ya been lil' bro? Hope things are going well for ya, minus the slow internet speeds out there. Stay safe!!
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Smurfette
    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
    Originally posted by DAL
    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

I'm doing good, thanks for asking! But no slow internet speeds yet if you catch my drift... I've been red flagged for 45 days due to minor scarring after LASEK eye surgery I had in late February. So I won't be going for probably nearly two months now. Not too happy about it. Yourself?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4524 users online. 274 members and 4250 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X