Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kieth M.
    replied
    Romney wins POTUS in November and we get McRib in December? It's too good to be true!!!!!!!

But I'll get used to it!

Leave a comment:

• JustAJ
    replied
    They need to make it a permanent item on the menu. And then bring back the McDLT.

Leave a comment:

• 1042 Trooper
    replied
    L-1, as always, you are my hero. This is great news - McRibs for Christmas, baby!

Leave a comment:

• PtownVAMike
    replied
    The McRib is one of my favorite fast-food sandwiches. Yum!

Leave a comment:

• L-1
    replied
    Return of the McRib

120917010533_mcrib917.jpg

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/...mber-this-year

(WXIA) -- A leaked internal memo cited by Advertising Age says McDonald's eagerly sought-after McRib sandwich will make its annual appearance in December this year instead of October.

The sandwich is ordinarily is only available for a limited time each year, gaining such a following that a McRib Locator website along with several Facebook pages have shown up so that mobile McRib fans can find it.

According to Advertising Age, the sandwich was originally set to be available from October 22 through November 11, but, they said, the fast food giant made a strategic decision to move the promotion to the latter half of December with the goal of strengthening sales in that part of the year.

Ad Age says other products in the works for McDonald's include the Cheddar Bacon Onion Angus burger and a "similarly dressed chicken sandwich." They said by February, Fish McBites, which were test marketed in Atlanta and other markets, will be rolled out nationally -- likely on a limited-time basis, also.

The magazine quotes a spokeswoman for McDonald's, who said, "We cannot comment on leaked documents, information."

Leave a comment:

• JD_TO
    replied
    It seems the McRib is very popular, why dont they just make it availible all the time?

Leave a comment:

• Mud_Pig
    replied
    Yeah i cant wait til they bring the McRib back. Although they did mess it up by putting pickles and onions on there.

Right now we have buy a Big Mac and get a second for a dollar.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyDiver
    replied
    Anybody remember when Hercules (the movie) came out? They had the Hercules Mac and the Hercules sandwich... something like 3/4 lb and 6 pieces of cheese... thing was amazing.

I could seriously go for a McRib though... might have to make a run down and get one... only 2 hours away.

Leave a comment:

• streetshark394
    replied
    the last McRibs I had tasted different than before, not a lot of sauce and a little off. I still crave them tho and can't wait for the return up here in the Northwoods.

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    ^-----cali for the lose

Leave a comment:

• mtxpro752
    replied
    Every damn time I look at this thread I want a McRib. Grrrr. I even looked at that damn locator to see if they were available around here. They aren't.

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    i live in the south and never had the mcrib or naner shake...aparently i should try

Leave a comment:

• dontknowwhy
    replied
    I've never had a McRib but saw an ad at a McD's the other day (though I can't remember if I was out of town or home). Think I'll try one next time I see it.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by richjorg View Post
    The banana shake
    The Mickey D's in DC that I use to go to would make mine 1/2 banana and 1/2 chocolate..... Yummy.....

Leave a comment:

• mdrdep
    replied
    We had the McRib a couple months back.

I'm currently hooked on their new Jalapeno chicken sandwich.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3450 users online. 164 members and 3286 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X