Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Reveals 50-Pound Breast Implants 164XXX

Fox News

An exotic dancer from the U.S. stunned British TV viewers Thursday when she appeared on a morning program showing off her breast implants, which weigh more than 50 pounds

Chelsea Charms told the hosts of “This Morning” about how she increased her bust size from a D-cup with a series of operations, including a now-banned procedure that gave her polypropylene breast implants.

Also known as string breast implants, this particular design allows the implants to absorb fluids and expand once they are implanted. The result is continuous breast growth after surgery, which causes the implants to expand to an enormous size. The implants, developed by U.S. plastic surgeon, Dr. Gerald W. Johnson, were only available for a short time in the U.S. before being banned by the Food and Drug Administration.

Charms said due to the “string” procedure, her bust size is now 164XXX, with each implant weighing 26 pounds.

And despite their weight, the 35-year-old denied her massive breasts give her a backache. She said she prepared for her large breasts by doing back exercises to build up her muscles.

"I didn't plan on going this big that just happened on its own,” she said. “ I wanted to be big when I decided in the States that I wanted to be a feature dancer.”

Although Charms likes her bust size, she admitted that they do pose some challenges.

"Eating is a problem because I have to sit so far from my food," she said.

Holly mother of God.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Please tell me that is photoshopped.
    We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
    but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

No, it is not.............that is the real deal............er silicone...............er well not photoshopped.
      It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

I do not know what to say.

And that doesn't happen often.
        We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
        but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Kieth M. likes him some boobies...

...BUT...sad to say that there is truly a phenomenon called, "waaaaaaaay too much of a good thing"!

I read somewhere in the last couple of days that those puppies weigh in at about 26 lbs each. They're just gross. She's very sad, IMO.
          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

holy tits!
            Everybody counts or no one counts.
            -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
            -Ronald Reagan

Comment

At the risk of sounding like I'm picking on the handicapped, that is freakin'
              R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D!!!

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
              "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

Why..why..why..just why? It looks painful.

World_So_Cold

Comment

The bar that I went to in San Diego had her bra and a picture of her hanging from the ceiling.

WARNING. Picture BELOW IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!
                  http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...l/IMG_0425.jpg
                  "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                  Not Yet Visited: 16
                  Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                    Kieth M. likes him some boobies...

...BUT...sad to say that there is truly a phenomenon called, "waaaaaaaay too much of a good thing"!

I read somewhere in the last couple of days that those puppies weigh in at about 26 lbs each. They're just gross. She's very sad, IMO.
                    Money and fame has gone to her head.
                    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                    Not Yet Visited: 16
                    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

that looks so stupid. talk about trying too hard
                      Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

In a few years she'll have to have it/them reversed. Then plastic surgery to removed the stretched skin. Whoever the doc was that did that to her, he should be sued.

And, good luck having a mammogram on those! Okay, hold your breath, POP!
                        Last edited by Trauma1; 05-19-2011, 11:17 PM.
                        Originally posted by JasperST
                        "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                        It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

I just puked a lil in my mouth

Comment

Let's just say that those are built in safety equipment....... Airbag or a floatation devices.

Comment

Money and fame has gone to her head.

you mean gone to her chest rofl

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3298 users online. 171 members and 3127 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X