Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my motorcycle

$10,000 or best offer.

Last edited by MD11pilot; 05-18-2011, 10:35 PM.
    Life is what you make of it

Those are very rare indeed, it's a Hogwaller Moonshine Custom. Built primarily to travel back country roads during the night. None have actually been licensed by any state but the potential for fame is all there. Amuse your friends, baffle your enemies and own this historic piece of America!

Comment

If you throw in a tetnis shot on the deal you might get more takers.

Actually it is creative. I built something like it on a smaller scale as a kid. Couldn't afford to buy a motorcycle so I built one out of truck, bike and atv parts.
      --In serving the wicked, expect no reward, and be thankful if you escape injury for your pains.

Comment

I especially liked the kickstand.......

Comment

You must be sad to part with such a beautiful machine. I can't believe you're only asking $10,000. Is there something wrong with it that you're not telling me?

Comment

Originally posted by major g View Post
            You must be sad to part with such a beautiful machine. I can't believe you're only asking $10,000. Is there something wrong with it that you're not telling me?
            Well it does burn a quart of oil between gas stops but aside that she runs beautifully. This thing is my pride and joy but sadly the bills need to be paid
            Life is what you make of it

Comment

FOR SALE: 2008 Yamaha R1. 8k..... only 6k miles on it. candy apple red. Pictures to come..

LOL figured this was a for sale motorcycle thread.
              Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

It looks like something out of a Mad Max movie.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6319 users online. 354 members and 5965 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X