X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jiu-Jitsu Cop Happy Birthday

Hope you have a Good One
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Last edited by Sgt. Slaughter; 05-17-2011, 09:03 AM.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!
      Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
      Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
      It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Thanks, I have seen the BJJ sketch and poster before, I laugh everytime I see them.
        Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Happy birthday
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
          and I'm not sure about the former.
          -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday.

Comment

Happy Birthday!
              Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday old timer!

Comment

Happy Birtday Jiu Jit Su!

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                    Life is what you make of it

Comment

Tough Guy ehhh????

OutcHHHHhhhhh...

OK Ok ok.......

You win Officer JJC...!!!!!!

Happy da' bithday...
                      Originally posted by mookster
                      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                      Originally posted by CityCopDC
                      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

[IMG]http://www.d***lejunction.com/greetings/happy-birthday/sweetfriendz619.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Happy Birthday Jiu-Jitso! No disrespect to that impressive form of martial arts.....but I think of Ju-Ju gum drops whenever I see your name.

Comment

^^^^ Wow thanks. I hope you like Ju Ju Gums. I had an interesting birthday for the big 21. LOL
                            Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
                              ^^^^ Wow thanks. I hope you like Ju Ju Gums. I had an interesting birthday for the big 21. LOL
                              Ummmm, you gonna just leave us hanging with "I had an interesting birthday...." .....?? LOL

How funny, I haven't seen ju ju candy in more than a decade, maybe more.....and here I am on the phone with a sister, on the computer, and have Seinfield going in the background.....so I walk past the tv and guess what Elaine is eating???? ju ju candy, LOL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6336 users online. 348 members and 5988 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X