300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Day for Dallas

The mayoral race ends today. The 3 contenders are Mike Rawlings, Ron Natinsky, and ex DPD chief and full time politician David Kunkle. It will be a big day in which we find out the direction of the city.

Here is to hoping for the best Dallas.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Saw the thread title and assumed Jerry Jones had sold the team.

Comment

There's a fourth: Okpa or something like that. Some business owner.

Probably our best bet would be Rawlings, since he was the CEO of Pizza Hut and understands how to dig out of a budget hole.
      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Rudy,

For a second, I thought Troy Aikman and Emmit Smith were rejoining Dallas Cowboys

Comment

That would definitely be a plus. We could use the help.

Now, somehow we have a runoff between Rawlings and Dunkle. I think the city may try to shoehorn him in. Time to get out that and campaign.

Comment

You have elections on Saturday?
            This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
              That would definitely be a plus. We could use the help.

Now, somehow we have a runoff between Rawlings and Dunkle. I think the city may try to shoehorn him in. Time to get out that and campaign.
              B/C city charter requires the "winner" to have more then 50% of the votes
              “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Hopefully those who voted for Natinsky will switch their votes to Rawlings.

I think I may volunteer for Rawlings outside of the Skillman Library just to pizz off the two ladies who were campaigning for Hunt and Kunkle. Those bishes were pizzing me off.

Comment

Heres hoping Kunkle doesn't make it!

Comment

Amen to that!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5386 users online. 325 members and 5061 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X