300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks O.Com Moderators!

Even with the high price of Avgas, the O.Com helo has been busy cleaning out the trolls

Thanks for your efforts Ladies and Gentlemen!
    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

I second this statement. You have been REALLY busy lately, and we thank you!! I hope you get a little rest this weekend....
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Smurfette
    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
    Originally posted by DAL
    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Not to minimize, but this type of thing will happen again. Even banning an IP address doesn't really work. Anyone can go to their nearest Mickey D's, Borders, Tim Horton's or wherever, and create another roster of names. In short, the moderators here are probably going to stay busy.

Comment

Originally posted by JJHunsacker View Post
        Not to minimize, but this type of thing will happen again. Even banning an IP address doesn't really work. Anyone can go to their nearest Mickey D's, Borders, Tim Horton's or wherever, and create another roster of names. In short, the moderators here are probably going to stay busy.
        IP banning doesn't work anyway.

Each one has to be individually booted.............................once again we have to remember
        Originally posted by Iowa #1603
        There are certain posters who need to be reported each and every time they even remotely violate the TOS.

EVERY TIME, by EVERYONE

The mods will eventually get the message that the masses are unhappy.

PS ---------Thanks mods!
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
          IP banning doesn't work anyway.

Each one has to be individually booted.............................once again we have to remember

The mods will eventually get the message that the masses are unhappy.

PS ---------Thanks mods!
          Another reason to pay attention to writing styles. That's how you know one person can actually be 8 people.

Comment

I guess the question is, why would someone create multiple screen names/personalities for the sole purpose of polluting an anonymous website?

Hey, I'm sorry. It must be the beer talking.

Comment

Why do people create multiple screen names,,,,,,,because they're friggin schizo.

And a huge thank you to the admin.
              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Does this said helicopter by chance have double barreled shotguns? If not I will donate mine.

Comment

Thank you mods and admin for tolerating the amount of BS you deal with on top of everything else ya'll got going on. This is a great forum to peruse and glean things from and I for one am glad to be a part of it. It's always an adventure diving in.

Comment

They post under multiple names to try to make it look as if their ridiculous point of view is supported.

Says a lot that they need to do that in order to get support for their point of view...

Thanks Mods. Target destroyed.

-V

Comment

Damnit....missed it again!

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
                        Damnit....missed it again!
                        Ya didn't miss much. Usual drivel, with the exception of one of them going out with a slight bang.

Comment

Thanks once again O.com

Comment

Don't forget your Mods at Christmas!
                            SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                            SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3673 users online. 183 members and 3490 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X