X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies the laundry needs to be done

Okay, I was looking for someting else when I found this and LMFAO

Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    Albert Einstein

Sarge doesn't understand why the truth is humorous.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

HAHA! were you looking for that pic of some sort of feminist march or protest and some guy is in the back holding up a sign that reads"Iron my shirt, bitch!"??

I LOVE that one!
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

here it is...

http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=1316
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
          In before Smurf comes in like a wrecking ball and kills all of you, lol
          NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
            In before Smurf comes in like a wrecking ball and kills all of you, lol

HEAVY on the all of YOU-------------------------------slowly backs out the door smiling.
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

LOL. Look, give it to me and your skivies will be blue and your socks some shade of pink. I'm no better at laundry then you martians are

Comment

I laughed. But shouldn't you two be cutting the grass and not posting?
                sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                  LOL. Look, give it to me and your skivies will be blue and your socks some shade of pink. I'm no better at laundry then you martians are
                  Thats why I am very glad for whoever invented the 'color catcher' sheets for the washing machine....
                  The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                    Yeah but, WHY did you laugh?

Comment

Because some stereotypes are funny?
                      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

True. I only know you from your posts. But, I'm thinking you are going to make those two pay somehow.

Comment

Oh, sweetheart, I'm pro-female, not anti-man...y'all taste like chicken

You might not be far off wrong, though
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                            They should be mowing the grass, taking out the garbage and making us FEMALES a sandwich!

Comment

I knew you weren't anti guy, but I also guessed that you were a planner. Lord help them.

As an aside: I appreciate you calling me sweetheart. Because as a single guy, it's something I never hear. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6720 users online. 352 members and 6368 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X