300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio.com

Two motorists whose cars collided in Springfield Township late Thursday night are facing drunken driving charges.

Commo Redrick, 33, of Canton, and Kenneth Lockney, 59, of Lake Township, were arrested after their crash at the intersection of Canton and Killian roads.

State Highway Patrol troopers say Redrick was attempting a left turn onto Killian Road about 10:45 p.m. when his car was struck by Lockney's sedan.

No one was injured.

Redrick was cited for causing the crash. His blood-alcohol level tested at 0.282 percent, police said. Lockney's tested at 0.151 percent.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Wow,...... and no innocents or popo were invovled or injured. That's just almost freaky.

Comment

Karma and coincidentaldalities...

Funny Thang' Officer DACP,

Just last night I suggested (informed), a group of students dat' if thar' drunked up and driv'in, a peep hits them, IOW the other peep is completely in the wrong... The peep probly will be cited and the drunked up student will probly be hooked up...

Just ta' indicate some of their mindsets, a few had ta' dink about what I had just said to 'em... Seemed like they had a hard time understanding "road rules" and appeared ta' have a lack of common sense...

I dink' common sense wud' revealed that the drunked up student shouln't have been thar', to begin wid'.......

but of course I'm sure you see this mentality on a daily basis....

That is why, among another million reasons, I could never be a cop.... And ta' be a average teacher, one must have a good cup of patience....

Umm,,, a gud' small framed wheel gun cain't hurt 'tother...
      'Atother good attribute of an instructor sensitive to the students "needs"......

I'll say it again for the millionth time.......

What do the PoPo get for being reactionary, to let these mindless blobs live another day???

A $h1T pie in da' face, from da' public...

Most of tha' time anyway...

I wonder if "coincidentaldalities" is even a werd.......
      Last edited by asullivan; 05-13-2011, 08:48 PM. Reason: pies and mindlessness
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
        Karma and coincidentaldalities...

Funny Thang' Officer DACP,

Just last night I suggested (informed), a group of students dat' if thar' drunked up and driv'in, a peep hits them, IOW the other peep is completely in the wrong... The peep probly will be cited and the drunked up student will probly be hooked up...

Just ta' indicate some of their mindsets, a few had ta' dink about what I had just said to 'em... Seemed like they had a hard time understanding "road rules" and appeared ta' have a lack of common sense...

I dink' common sense wud' revealed that the drunked up student shouln't have been thar', to begin wid'.......

but of course I'm sure you see this mentality on a daily basis....

That is why, among another million reasons, I could never be a cop.... And ta' be a average teacher, one must have a good cup of patience....

Umm,,, a gud' small framed wheel gun cain't hurt 'tother...
        'Atother good attribute of an instructor sensitive to the students "needs"......

I'll say it again for the millionth time.......

What do the PoPo get for being reactionary, to let these mindless blobs live another day???

A $h1T pie in da' face, from da' public...

Most of tha' time anyway...

I wonder if "coincidentaldalities" is even a werd.......
        Rather than try to translate that I'll just remind you once again:

"These Are Private Forums for Law Enforcement. We Reserve the Right to Remove Non-LEO Members, Anti-LE or Inappropriate Posts and Users Without Warning./'

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Officer Jakflak....

I think my post indicated that I was in total agreement with Officer DACP
          post...

Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by mookster View Post
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. And I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Thanks Officer,

I thought I was going sane for a moment

Sorry fer' da'z vernacular of 'Sullian... I guess I could make up an excuse like all liberals and say "If you had a day job like mine, inter-mixing with uppity uppity, muckity mucks, or so they think, You would talk like sully too!!

I'm confident Officer jakflak just mis-read my blabb'in...like you indicated, easy ta' do.., in fact it would be very normal in all aspects i would guess... I dink'....
              Last edited by asullivan; 05-17-2011, 03:34 AM.
              -Frank

Comment

Hey Sully, yer cunfusiden me wid der regularatin speekin...
                It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by oneoldcop View Post
                  Hey Sully, yer cunfusiden me wid der regularatin speekin...

HummmHpp.. cain't confuse a Man wid' 33 years
                  unda' his belt Chief...

Yaz..Won't eva' get em' back I spose'
                  Just Like ma' and da' Trig...

Our MOS in life are quite da' same like's, Chief...

Yaz' take em' down...
                  Sometime's
                  I'z pull em' up..

Afta', a gud' de-bugg'in...

Life's call......
                  Last edited by asullivan; 05-17-2011, 02:29 AM.
                  -Frank

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4321 users online. 269 members and 4052 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X