300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsoncop!

Last edited by Smurfette_76; 05-13-2011, 02:20 AM.
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Happy birthday!!!
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Happy Birthday
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I hope you have a Great Day!!
          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Happy Birthday Dude!....................Friday the 13th?
            "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday!
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                and I'm not sure about the former.
                -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

[IMG]http://www.d***lejunction.com/greetings/happy-birthday/bd-comment_13.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Thank you everyone. Got a new noisemaker for myself last week. Kimber SOLO. Went to lunch at Cheesecake Factory with Mrs ARSONCOP and got some new books to read, james patterson, vince flynn and brad thor. Been a great day.
                    "You can't handcuff me, I'm a college graduate!"
                    (Smurfette)

Comment

And it RAINED here last night and today.
                      "You can't handcuff me, I'm a college graduate!"
                      (Smurfette)

Comment

Originally posted by ARSONCOP View Post
                        Kimber SOLO.
                        Nice. I wanna check one of those out. Hope you like it!
                        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Happy birthday
                          Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                            Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6171 users online. 323 members and 5848 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X