X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 YO girl receives botox

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...r-pageant.html

http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderb...america-video/

Along with botox, the CHILD receives what are called virgin waxes----the bikini area that she doesn't even HAVE yet.

She might as well forego a college fund for this child and start a psychology fund instead.
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

God, I hate people...
    Yeah. That would go poorly. Like, on the Scale of Fail, somewhere between "Titanic" and "Chernobyl."
    --Squirrel

Comment

post deleted
      Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 05:31 PM.

Comment

And when they find out that Botox causes cancer/kidney failure/whatever, they will be first on line to sue.
        “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Some of these chicks see their kids like Barbie Dolls to be dressed and made up like their own personal toys when they were little. Im sure if someone did more digging in these pageants they would find wilder things than this happening.

Comment

This from an 8 yr old.... sad

"I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."

Kid is definitely going the need therapy. Mom already does.
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
            and I'm not sure about the former.
            -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Wow. A woman with breastcancer loses her child and a mom turning her daughter into a mental, high maintenance, basket case gets to keep hers.
              Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

I saw that on GMA myself, and only watched a little before I turned it off in complete horror. The worst thing for me was the child's uncoached answer to why she was doing this ("I don't know").
                Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. --Mark Twain

Comment

On another thread, there is talk of the world ending soon.

When I hear this sort of thing, and the thread about the parents who tortured the little boy to death, I think it can't end soon enough.
                  We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                  but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

[QUOTE]I think it can't end soon enough[/QUOTE

+10000000000000

The Devil couldn't have offered Jesus the world if he wasn't running/owning it..
                    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Wow......just..wow.
                      What are we going to do tonight? Same thing we do every night! TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!

Comment

Nah....she won't ever go to therapy willingly, that's for sure. She will always think she's god's gift to mankind with an upbringing like that.
                        'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

As of this morning Child Protective Services is investigating.
                          I'm glad the mom is as stupid as she is & went on TV, otherwise it would not have come to light.

Comment

Originally posted by anachranerd View Post
                            God, I hate people...
                            Sounds like the kid's parents hate them even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                              http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...r-pageant.html

http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderb...america-video/

Along with botox, the CHILD receives what are called virgin waxes----the bikini area that she doesn't even HAVE yet.

She might as well forego a college fund for this child and start a psychology fund instead.
                              I have heard about the waxing from a morning radio show. Apparently if you get those hairs removed at an early age, they never grow back.
                              This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4432 users online. 251 members and 4181 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X