300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veddy Strange

Trolls,anti leos,counting games,last to post etc. allowed to run rampant for years on here,yet in ask a cop,a legit question was asked,and was being answered,.No arguing,No slamming,legit answers to legit question,in a calm ,intelligent,manner,which I thought was the purpose of that particular section.after 14 posts,O.com locked it with a terse,"question asked and answered,thread locked"So instead of doing what the forum (one of the reasons anyway) was intended to,I guess we can join the rest in lets count.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...ivate-property
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Officer Sire,

Maybe da' pilot intake consisted of some psychoactive entheogen( see above molecule) that has been manafest'in in da' brain thingy result'in a catalytic active psychotic artifact of a new unknown trollian compound thingy, or sump'in.. Dunno Officer....

This compound is found over tha' wire.....all over da' place....

Now yaz' got da' Trigger all jumpy and stuff....

Let us Pray...
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Mods are cranky lately..
      Yeah. That would go poorly. Like, on the Scale of Fail, somewhere between "Titanic" and "Chernobyl."
      --Squirrel

Comment

Originally posted by anachranerd View Post
        Mods are cranky lately..

Ohhhhhh.....

Maybe dis' wud help......

Wid ma' very own personal oil can thingy...

A few drops to da' cranky thingy...

Good as new I say.......
        get da' squeeks out....

I per'fer O.COM whisky ma'self's....
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

And a guy from Indiana insulting and cussing at cops continues his anti leo rant unchecked.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            And a guy from Indiana insulting and cussing at cops continues his anti leo rant unchecked.

Where Sire Officer Iowa?

I got's a few minutes ta' flame da' bastard, if yaz' want....

Damn I love da' smell and taste Of Anti L.E.O. trollian meat...

Just love da' crap...
            -Frank

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
              [CENTER]Where Sire Officer Iowa?
              http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...is-case/page10
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Also, a flat out anti-LEO post in ask a cop (never mind a non-LEO even posting in ask a cop), combined with an avatar that violates the TOS.....which has been reported several times to no avail.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...criminal/page3
                The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                  Also, a flat out anti-LEO post in ask a cop (never mind a non-LEO even posting in ask a cop), combined with an avatar that violates the TOS.....which has been reported several times to no avail.

But those of us with sig lines that used #$% to get around the censor were threatened with a year ban.

Yea I reported that one too DEP

Comment

But those of us with sig lines that used #$% to get around the censor were threatened with a year ban.

Yea I reported that one too DEP
                    Hmmmm........cant IMAGINE who that might have been.....
                    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Awww Shucks Officers,
                      I'm @ a place of high end education stuffy......

Crammed full of dope smok'in liberals...

Poor Trigger, is behind da' curtain,,,,

half lit up with martinis, shaken not stirred.......

I'm tak'in a 30 min tug...errr I mean break....

And dar's not one thang' I can do's,,,,, not even roast da' bastard a little....

You poor bastards get beat'in up all day and night by 90% of da' population, come to da' "O" ta' cool yaz' jets..and pop goes da' weasles.....Damndable anti-LEO trolls,,,,Why it's sinfull I declares, a down right shame it is.....

makes ma' wanna puke, I don'ts really blame da' Mod dat' much, but hells bells, I'd at least check it once every 24 hours or so I declare's....Maybe she's a drunk like me...

I get most my intel from peeps here in da' town, via P.M....Dat's hows I know where a set of ears and a good meal is a wait'in fer' da' Old man....

Well hell boys.... Gud luck's and peace out bro's....I gotta' go back ta' werks nows in a bit, after a few more tugs and a quick look -see at da' chat thread....
                      -Frank

Comment

Yeah,looks like she has been removed from the link you put,BUT,search her name and she is still all over the place with her avatar and minus the "banned " tag below it.

ETA: Dog poop on the sidewalk is up to 17 posts,guess that is much more important.
                        Last edited by mavriktu; 05-12-2011, 04:04 AM.
                        Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Sire Officer LA DEP,

She a lil piece, not much "bubble gum"...

Dar's other ones 'round...
                          More meat..

Cofususus say.... "Beat meat, ma'ky soft meat".

=Iowa #1603;2751740]But those of us with sig lines that used #$% to get around the censor were threatened with a year ban.

Ferget Sig lines big D...

Dars More, more, iron enriched blood out thar'...

The "other thang", will get "ironed" out... , Now's..

TriG, ....
                          Last edited by asullivan; 05-12-2011, 04:55 AM.
                          -Frank

Comment

Hum... Like some joker said....

1A12..."puke" yaz' M.B. Boy.....

cain't "iron" nutt'in out now....
                            -Frank

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6347 users online. 372 members and 5975 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X