300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding old U.S.A.F. buddy

Over the years I've lost contact with an old friend. He has a fairly common name and lived in Ohio. I went to peoplefinder.com and found an outdated address and phone number. Can you suggest any other web sites where I might be able to locate him?
    Thank you.

Finding Old U.S.A.F. Buddy

I was all set to suggest this, but then I re-read your post and saw that it is a fairly common name. With a fairly common name you will be able to find LOTS of Bob Petersons, Steven Johnsons, Bill Olsons, John Andersons etc.! Needless to say, the more information you have the better it will be to narrow your search.

http://w1.melissadata.com/lookups/peoplefinder.asp

Comment

FACEBOOK!

I am also in search of a friend with a very common name and been trying to track him down as well. I've used Yahoo's people search option and that actually helped me to track down few of my old friends and my mentors.

Comment

I've been able to locate several friends from HS and the military through Classmates DOT com.

Comment

PM me......
          Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3803 users online. 212 members and 3591 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X