300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met the Chief of Police today.

The Salt Lake City Police Chief and his entourage came into the restaurant where I work for lunch today and I was their server. I was super nervous for some odd reason as I was getting their drink order. Really good people from what I could tell in the hour I was serving them. I'm applying there next week and the Chief said he would be watching for my application. Hopefully in a good way lol. The Chief is a really good tipper too!
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

I hope you provided a good service. Good luck with your process!

Comment

Congratulations! Hopefully your service, attitude and actions beyond the table, (when you didnt think they were looking), astounded them..
      Keep the same good attitude, smile when you enter the room and be honest and you should have no problems.
      I was a waiter before I was a cop.....working with people, smoothing out bad situations, acting nice when you dont want to and handling stress play a big part in what WE do.....these are things you do every day...
      Keep a positive attitude and you will do fine
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
        The Salt Lake City Police Chief and his entourage came into the restaurant where I work for lunch today and I was their server. I was super nervous for some odd reason as I was getting their drink order. Really good people from what I could tell in the hour I was serving them. I'm applying there next week and the Chief said he would be watching for my application. Hopefully in a good way lol. The Chief is a really good tipper too!
        The Chief eats lunch at Hooters?
        ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

Comment

I met him once a few years ago when I was in SLC for a conference. Seemed like a nice guy and told us to apply if we wanted. Still kind of thinking about it...
          Originally posted by Ceridwen
          Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Originally posted by SkepticAlways View Post
            nice!
            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by SkepticAlways View Post

Gud un' SA.....Gud Un...

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
              I hope you provided a good service.

Oh I'm sure he did, on da' table, and under da' table....

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
              The Chief is a really good tipper too!

Well Mr. Greeny...... Like the most astute Police Officers indicated....your gud' at dat' type of werk apparently....Looks like ya' in like flint it does....
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3311 users online. 219 members and 3092 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X