300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok...I have to ask...

What in God's green earth is a "Troll"? I see people making fun of them on here but what or who are they? Are there any other terms I need to know just to understand this board? Also, I suck at cell phones, I can't understand them either....don't write me, call me for crying out loud! That is what a "phone" is for!
    If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!

Your life is NOT my fault.

What part of NO did you not understand?

Google is our friend.
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

A troll is a person who hides under the bridge of the internet and is a pain in the rump.... only coming to these boards to stir up problems and insult people (they are trolling for arguments)

Comment

A lot of them "snuck in" in March and April 2011
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Comment

A troll on this site is usually a person who comes here pretending to ask an honest question but asks a stupid question such as "as a cop what crime would you like to commit," or "does your department approve of officers racially profiling," just two quick examples. then when you answer them they want to argue over the answer. That is one form of a troll.
            Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

I think I work with a LOT of trolls then. lol
              If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!

Your life is NOT my fault.

What part of NO did you not understand?

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                A lot of them "snuck in" in March and April 2011
                I wonder if it is many people or many names from one or two people? I guess I haven't read enough of the posts to know, but writing styles are kind of like fingerprints. Everyone has their own.

Comment

I think it's one or two, one I'm pretty sure of. I think there are some sleeper cells that haven't been exposed yet too. We have a regular on here who was just a PITA but now he has mutated into a troll, kind of like a zombie movie thing or something.
                  Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
                    I think it's one or two, one I'm pretty sure of. I think there are some sleeper cells that haven't been exposed yet too. We have a regular on here who was just a PITA but now he has mutated into a troll, kind of like a zombie movie thing or something.
                    No, he mutated into a raving lunatic.
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

A troll is someone to afraid to speak their mind so they join a site on the internet where they can talk crap without any fear of getting any sort confrontation. Aka doo she bag.

Comment

Fair enough question...

Deputy Sire,

Trolls around these parts generally are scum bags that don't take a lik'in ta' da' Police...

They can be a commodity of sorts, dead anyway's...
                        Their ears are nice once ya' slice em' of thier pin heads..
                        They live outside the wire, rather than inside.. The wire is a virtue horizon that surrounds the "O'..

They have been known to tunnel (dig) into the "O"..
                        There not to bad tast'in roasted anyways...

I like to shoot them...

Bleed em out....slowly

Or just plain bomb em'...

below is a thread dedicated too the
                        art of fighting and killing them...

The next link is complements of Officer DACP....
                        seems like peeps like ta' watch more late night T.V.
                        than I thought...

Welcome aboard...

Ohhhh BTW, Meet Trigger, my combat horse...

Hello Deputy Sire,
                        Nice to meet you..

Ummmm, Admiral Sully is a nut..
                        the town drunk...
                        I have to live with the bum...
                        just say'in...

I've seen him eat raw trollian meat and use their
                        dried out guts as a straw to drink O.COM whisky...
                        Originally posted by mookster
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        Originally posted by CityCopDC
                        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                          No, he mutated into a raving lunatic.
                          +1
                          Originally posted by JasperST
                          "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                          It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3528 users online. 193 members and 3335 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X