Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed Revelations

*sigh*

While looking at the Ubisoft website for Call of Juarez, I decided to click on the homepage ('cause Ubisoft makes Assassin's Creed) and see what's new.

sunzabitchez are coming out with the fourth installment of AC in November 2011. Why are they sunzabitchez? Because I've been slacking and haven't gotten Brotherhood yet!

The official AC website still has the Brotherhood stuff up, so no new clips yet. I read in an article (not at IGN) that you'll play as both Ezio and Altair.

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/093/093900.html
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Ive got Brotherhood, but Im still working on AC2
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I just got Altair's armor in AC2. I've gotta go back and grab all the skrilla plus the rest of the feathers. Plenty of assassination contracts, races and beat up events left to do as well.
      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Mr. Reiland's Game Informer magazine arrived today, and Revelations is on the cover...12 pages devoted to it in the issue.

Comment

Does your hubby have AC 1-3?
          NRA Life Member

Comment

Damn good news, love the AA series

Comment

I still haven't finished Brotherhood. Got through a lot of the game and then started the police academy and haven't picked up the PS3 controller since.
              Altough, I'm sure I'll buy Revelations and enjoy whatever new fun things they've added, I'm ready for a new protagonist and a different place/time period. Wonder how far off that's gonna be.
              "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by shlsmv View Post
                Damn good news, love the AA series
                Battery

NRA Life Member

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                  Does your hubby have AC 1-3?
                  I know he has II in his collection right now, and I've seen the original before, but guessing he took it back to the game store for trade in...unless it's a favorite, he does that frequently. Dunno if he's ever had Brotherhood or not. Lately he's been into Crackdown 2 and Portal 2. And Lego Star Wars: Clone Wars (his mom sent it to us). I was able to follow the other Lego ones pretty well, but this one I'm totally lost and confused, asking questions like, "Who is the octopus head guy? And wtf is he doing?!?"

Comment

Im still playing through AC 1....its a fun game though
                    Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick1701 View Post
                      Im still playing through AC 1....its a fun game though
                      really bro? ac brotherhood is the best one so far.
                      NYPD

sigpic."why you be harassing me and ****"

Comment

Just finished 2, but I cheated. Used online maps for all the feathers, glyph locations and puzzle solutions.
                        NRA Life Member

Comment

I've finished AC2 recently and looking forward to playing brotherhood. Maybe they'll make AC4 something to do with like WWI or something.
                          "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
                          I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

I'd love to see one set in the Medieval Period.
                            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

From the screenshot I saw, it looks like Greece.
                              NRA Life Member

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6330 users online. 353 members and 5977 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X