Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockstar Games presents: L.A. Noire

Rated M for Mature.

Just saw this tonight. It's definitely different, maybe that can be attributed to the developers being Australian.

http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/7091
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Now that game looks cool as hell!
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

It is based on actual cases in LA. I am going to get that game and play it in the winter or rainy days.
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

I've seen the commercial on tv but didn't pay much attention, since it's only for the Xbox and PS3...It's just like the mafia game, except instead of working your way up the mob you work your way up the LAPD...It does look good though..
        sigpic

Comment

looks pretty solid i agree

Comment

It is made by the people who made GTA4 (meh) and Red Dead Redemption (Amazing). So it will either be incredible or just kind of so so. A friend of mine is going to get it and I will see what he thinks before I purchase it.

It is on my RADAR for sure, but so far games this generation have been kind of underwhelming so I am not getting hyped about this one.
            This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

So how many have played it yet?? i have it and i am really enjoying it, i think its awesome. Different the GTA or RDR but very cool. It very different then any game i have played but so far 2 thumbs up!!

Comment

I've got it. And have played all the way up to Arson.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
                (")_(")
                Copy and paste Bunny into your
                signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

Pretty good game, though interrogation can get obnoxious

Comment

I have it, have been playing it on and off. It's cool, but honestly I start to get a little bored with it and have to change to something more shooter-esque after a while.

I do like the technology used in making it and having to "read" people for the truth, though. I think that is pretty genius.
                    "All that is, ever
                    Ever was, will be, ever
                    Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

yah i find sometimes its hard to tell doubting or truth... but overall i think the game is really solid, only on Homicide cases right now

Comment

I finished it a couple of days ago. The Arson desk by far has the best storyline. The ending was great, but unfortunately there's not too much to do after that except answer radio calls.

Comment

I truly enjoyed it. There were some priceless one-liners.

"If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?" LOL

Comment

QUESTION: When you misjudge a person's answer, or most of them, do you start the case over or just go with it?

I want an impeccable record so I always restart the cases. But does it really matter in the long run?

Comment

You shouldn't have to restart the whole case, simply exit the game(back to the main menu) and then just click resume. It should take you to a position before the interview starts.....

Also, when you are in someones house gathering evidence before talking with them, go outside after collecting evidence. This will force the game to save, then just walk back in and speak to suspect/witness/etc. That way, if you need to restart the conversation, you won't have to walk around and gather all the evidence again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5489 users online. 294 members and 5195 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X