Clear All

• Smurfette_76
    replied
    halcion is used in dental sedation as an alternative to IV sedation

Leave a comment:

• John0397
    replied
    Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
    Halcion? I took it when I had Cancer, learned later that it can affect memory
    I didn't have any Halcion in my treatments.... as far as I can remember . I did however have quite the pharmacy list on my hospital statements after my go with cancer. Most of my nurses stated they had never hung that much chemo in their careers.

Leave a comment:

• John0397
    replied
    Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
    I learned AGAIN that halcion and whatever else they gave me today will allow me to walk and talk, but apparently I've been doing rather strange things since surgery. I have no memory of the surgery this morning, but I *can* clean the house. Husband keeps finding me up and about when apparently I'm suppose to be laying down.
    I hope you mend well fast Smurfette... although your last drug induced postings were quite good for a laugh :P

Leave a comment:

• RoadKingTrooper
    replied
    Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
    I learned AGAIN that halcion and whatever else they gave me today will allow me to walk and talk, but apparently I've been doing rather strange things since surgery. I have no memory of the surgery this morning, but I *can* clean the house. Husband keeps finding me up and about when apparently I'm suppose to be laying down.
    Halcion? I took it when I had Cancer, learned later that it can affect memory

Leave a comment:

• David Hineline
    replied
    I have learned that when I loose my job after 27years that all the women and their extended coven network will pray that I get a new job soon, but when my wife looses her job their thoughts turn to something more on the lines of won't it be nice for her to have some time off.

Leave a comment:

• jcioccke
    replied
    Smurfette Hope you feel better and just rest !!

I learned in a pinch you can shine your shoes up real quick & nice with Armoral.

Leave a comment:

• Reiland
    replied
    I learned how to make decaf tea from caffeinated tea, thanks to my naturopath. He gave the example of green tea, which is really good for you. Use one heaping teaspoon of green tea or one teabag per cup. Let it steep in hot water for one minute, where most of the caffeine will come out into the water. Then start over with the same tea in fresh hot water. The second cup will be virtually caffeine-free.

I don't know HOW it works, but being someone who shouldn't have much caffeine (recently quit eating the coffee beans :P), that's okay. It just needs TO work.

Leave a comment:

• Southflaguy
    replied
    Today, 30 years ago one of the greatest musicians passed away...RIP, Bob Marley...

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jannino
    replied
    Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
    The lemon slice on your glass of ice tea was originally used to disinfect the edge of the glass where it would meet your lips. You moved it around the outer rim of the glass. The lemon kills bacteria.
    wow! I never even gave it much thought and had no clue about this! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by Redders View Post
    No, believe me, I'm from the heart of cattle country and cattle feed lots, you never get used to it. However on days when the weather cooperates, it will be "less" noticeable.
    We, in Iowa, call that "steak on the hoof smell".

OR "Money on the hoof smell"

The dog just came in after a stroll around the countryside.
    Since he obviously found a pile of wet stuff-----------he is going into the bathtub real soon.

Leave a comment:

• RoadKingTrooper
    replied
    The lemon slice on your glass of ice tea was originally used to disinfect the edge of the glass where it would meet your lips. You moved it around the outer rim of the glass. The lemon kills bacteria.

Leave a comment:

• Redders
    replied
    Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
    Liquid manure smells really bad. The whole town of -------smells like it. Do you really get used to the smell?
    No, believe me, I'm from the heart of cattle country and cattle feed lots, you never get used to it. However on days when the weather cooperates, it will be "less" noticeable.

Leave a comment:

• Russrad25
    replied
    I learned that it is amazing what behaviors you can get used to from other people....Something that would have shocked me 10 years ago, now simply makes me shake my head. We had some kid run a red light @ an esitmated 130mph the other night, and I wasn't a bit surprised when I found out it was a riced out Honda Civic.

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    replied
    MD, mama used to tell me it's bad luck, though.

D2 (Happy Birthday, honey)...peeps are frogs. You can eat feed corn (not cow corn!) but it's gonna hurt your stomach...its really not reccommended. You're too far north for me to advise on the seasons, but I told you that we have four. Hot then hot AND humid are two different seasons.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5193 users online. 330 members and 4863 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X