Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have learned that when I loose my job after 27years that all the women and their extended coven network will pray that I get a new job soon, but when my wife looses her job their thoughts turn to something more on the lines of won't it be nice for her to have some time off.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
      I learned AGAIN that halcion and whatever else they gave me today will allow me to walk and talk, but apparently I've been doing rather strange things since surgery. I have no memory of the surgery this morning, but I *can* clean the house. Husband keeps finding me up and about when apparently I'm suppose to be laying down.
      Halcion? I took it when I had Cancer, learned later that it can affect memory
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
        I learned AGAIN that halcion and whatever else they gave me today will allow me to walk and talk, but apparently I've been doing rather strange things since surgery. I have no memory of the surgery this morning, but I *can* clean the house. Husband keeps finding me up and about when apparently I'm suppose to be laying down.
        I hope you mend well fast Smurfette... although your last drug induced postings were quite good for a laugh :P

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
          Halcion? I took it when I had Cancer, learned later that it can affect memory
          I didn't have any Halcion in my treatments.... as far as I can remember . I did however have quite the pharmacy list on my hospital statements after my go with cancer. Most of my nurses stated they had never hung that much chemo in their careers.

Comment

halcion is used in dental sedation as an alternative to IV sedation
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5412 users online. 317 members and 5095 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X