And back the man
    Bearcat is known to be

And there is no doubt
    When we all shout out
    That Tim is friend to me.

Get some, Timmy!
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Any body have a tissue?
      I'll be sitting up as long as I can in support of those concerned. May the Governor call and grant them a reprieve.

Comment

In before the lock.
        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Lol^^^^^^lol
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
          Not Yet Visited: 16
          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

LET THEM GO!

Comment

So what's all this about?
              Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
                So what's all this about?
                It is about a sarcastic pro liberal / Obama thread started by Trooper. We were having some fun when the liberals showed up, who started an argument, insulted us and picked a fight. Then the conservatives fought back, some feelings were hurt and apparently the liberal complained. The good part (depending on what side you were on) happened while I was at work so I missed some of the action. O.com then stepped in and closed the thread and said they were going to ban some folks for a year for TOS violations. I got back just before O.com deleted that thread.
                Then several threads, similar to this one, were started then locked and deleted by O.com. It's sorta like the movie "The Outsiders" meets the "Green Mile" around here now. Well I'm going to stop here and let somebody else finish... if there's time?

Comment

Jim,

WOW that's Great!!! I am going to miss those two it must have got bad when I went to out that evening.
                  MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

lol this place is like highschool
                    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Good Post Jim!

FREE BC! FREE BC! FREE BC! FREE BC! FREE BC! FREE BC! FREE BC! FREE BC!
                      Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

I got your back BeerCan old buddy, and to Troop.............sir.............I.........salute you.
                        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Yes, I miss good ole BearCat.

Trooper Sir! I salute you as well!

Comment

It's 0916 hours it looks like everyone is still here.

Comment

Just another "support thread" destined to be locked.

Youze guyz never learn...
                              NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4867 users online. 303 members and 4564 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X