Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moore's recent comments about the death of Bin Laden

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_858472.html

Michael Moore doubled down on his criticism of the killing of Osama bin Laden, telling CNN's Piers Morgan on Thursday that, while he is glad bin Laden is gone, America "lost something of [its] soul" in killing him without putting him on trial.

Moore first gained attention for calling the killing an "execution" in an interview on Wednesday, and he repeated that charge to Morgan. He also criticized people who went to Ground Zero to celebrate bin Laden's death.

"I hear a lot of people often say, what would Jesus do?" he said. "I don't think Jesus would go down to Ground Zero like a lot of people did...and have a party." Morgan asked him why he took issue with the way bin Laden died. Moore said that the killing deviated from the notion that everyone has a right to a trial:

"We've lost something of our soul here in this country...something that separates us from other parts, other countries where we say everybody has their day in court no matter how bad of a person, no matter what piece of scum they are, they have a right to a trial...after World War II, we just didn't go in and put a bullet to the head of all the top Nazis. We put them on trial."

He said people who did not want a trial for Bin Laden were "saying that you hate being an American. You hate what we stand for, you hate what our constitution stands for. We stand for something different than that and we're better than them."
    STFU!!! How about we let a Navy Seal or 2 die and THEN shoot the sonofabitch, will THAT make his killing justified?!?! What if he escaped capture?!?! What if his followers took a few planes/buses/trains hostage to demand that we free him?!!? What if they killed the hostages - how are you going to explain that to the families just so we could put him on trial AND THEN execute him!?!? What a moron...

Sorry, I saw it on the news today and it made me sick...
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Don't let it get to you. His 15 minutes of fame is over and if you look at him you will see he is 1 chicken wing away from a massive heart attack. Fuc- Him and keep it moving
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

He is just mad that we didn't save Bin Laden's turban for moore to eat.
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Moore is nothing but a fat worthless greasy meatball.
        Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

MM is a has-been. Besides, OBL had the opportunity to get a fair trial: he could have surrendered.
          Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

He must have another movie coming out. Speaking of which, why was Sicko banned in Cuba?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
              http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_858472.html

STFU!!! How about we let a Navy Seal or 2 die and THEN shoot the sonofabitch, will THAT make his killing justified?!?! What if he escaped capture?!?! What if his followers took a few planes/buses/trains hostage to demand that we free him?!!? What if they killed the hostages - how are you going to explain that to the families just so we could put him on trial AND THEN execute him!?!? What a moron...

Sorry, I saw it on the news today and it made me sick...
              Micheal Moore who is that? Must be a nonentity of some sort. Oh, I know who you mean, that UN-American, compulsive liar and proselytizer that looks like Peter Griffin from Family Guy. He is good guy because I used his DVD to balance out that uneven coffee table leg.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
              ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
              ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
              — Horace Mann

Comment

I have more respect for the dog ***** on the bottom of my shoe than for Michael Moron.
                It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Isn't he a Canadian, or did he become an American citizen? I would think that with the Canadian dollar being stronger, he would have switched allegiances again. After all, the Canadian dollar can buy more Big Macs currently.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

since when is michael morre relevant? why is his opinion valid in this event?
                    I heard a radio clip of his speech, where he refers to himself as an "old school American"...hes Canadian...and a dooshbag
                    I really thinks he hates this country...the same country that made him rich
                    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Who forgot to put the tool back in the bag when they were done with it.
                      Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

His analogy to WWII is just retarded. His is discussing what we would do *after* a war vs. when we were still actively engaged in hostilities. While the war was going on, if we had the opportunity to do so we would have capped Hitler in a heartbeat, same with most of the Nazi leadership.

If al-qaeda surrenders tomorrow and stops the violence. Then we will put them on trial. Until then, I support assassinating them

Also Jesus might not come down on the side of killing evil doers ..., but his dad certainly does :P Although.... Jesus is supposed to come back as a warrior and lay the smackdown on some fools.
                        Last edited by Dingo990; 05-07-2011, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Did some one say Naaazies

Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
                            Did some one say Naaazies

That movie was great! NOTHING like I expected...
                            Originally posted by RSGSRT
                            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I thought that fat fruitcake would have choked on a ham bone by now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4219 users online. 197 members and 4022 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X