Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 days, 6 hrs, 36 mins, 10 seconds until

winter comes back. I miss it already

(Nov. 22nd is the official 1st day in my book)
    Last edited by MD11pilot; 05-05-2011, 06:27 PM.
    Life is what you make of it

Whadda mean...it hasn't left yet!
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Then come north. We're still getting snow....
      Originally posted by kontemplerande
      Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
        Whadda mean...it hasn't left yet!
        Its been 70 degrees here and soon we will hit the 80's and receive all the disgusting things that come with such temperatures such as vermin, mosquitoes, sweating like a pig just for walking a block, humidity, increase in crime, yadda, yadda. And as for going north I would consider it if it weren't for this awesome city (excluding politics).
        Life is what you make of it

Comment

No thank you I like the warm weather. If what the liberals say about global warming is true, I'll even burn some old tires to stave off winter a little longer.

Comment

Bite your damn tongue! Sick of it!

World_So_Cold

Comment

The weather can stay where it is in AZ all year for all I care. We're rolling in the mid 80's right now. Perfect weather for whatever you want to wear or drink. Winter can stay in the South Pole forever please.

Comment

you're nuts! its still winter here!!

Comment

Snow melted a couple of weeks ago....raining like cats and dogs since....water is over our dock.....32 degrees tonight and a chance of a light dusting.

I thought there was 4 seasons back here...WTF happened to spring. Next time that Punxsutawny dude shows his head...blast em!
                  This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post

I thought I was the only one who was missing winter already. I am with you 100%, sweating is definitely for the dogs. I hate the summer with a passion. Beautiful pictures by the way. Our winter was near EPIC for our state. Just over 20 inches of snow in two weeks.......That is not very common in our state, but obviously it is for your fine city "Ah Pizza Unos". October is when I start to feel the love again......The 50s and 60s around that time. Perfect for football.....God I miss that too.

Comment

Warm weather is great. I you like the cold move to northern Alaska.
                      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
                        Warm weather is great. I you like the cold move to northern Alaska.
                        I would in a heart beat, what a beautiful state to live in. But my wife is not to fond of the freezing cold. So I just tough it out every year. Thank god for coolcop, its a life saver.

Comment

Originally posted by MD11pilot View Post
                          YOU SIR... Can go to H E double hockey sticks!!!!!!!!!
                          The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                          I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                          Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

Originally posted by aircop26 View Post

I thought I was the only one who was missing winter already. I am with you 100%, sweating is definitely for the dogs. I hate the summer with a passion. Beautiful pictures by the way. Our winter was near EPIC for our state. Just over 20 inches of snow in two weeks.......That is not very common in our state, but obviously it is for your fine city "Ah Pizza Unos". October is when I start to feel the love again......The 50s and 60s around that time. Perfect for football.....God I miss that too.

aircop26....^^^This is a quote fail.
                            The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                            I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                            Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

MD11, You need to be flogged and sawhorsed.
                              sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6621 users online. 356 members and 6265 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X