300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesse James reason for cheating on Sandra Bullock

Heard on the radio this am that Jesse James has released a book "American Outlaw". In it he describes his rationale for his extramarital affairs.

"On a trip to Mexico, Sandra told me to turn down the radio..................I started feeling trapped.........that is what caused me to be unfaithful"

LOL I wonder what was playing?
    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

spoiled dooshbag POS....how do you eff up a relationship with her?!?!
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

First of all you just DON'T cheat on your wife.... and he did on Sandra Bullock What a IDIOT.
      Like RKT asked.......... SONG??? any takers.

Comment

Likewise, the moron who cheated on Shania Twain. What is with these idiots? Some sort of mental defect?
        There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
        http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

Who besided Sandra did not know this was going to go bad, she bought spoiled goods, and got what any reasonable person would expect.

Comment

even "Americas sweetheart" likes the "bad boy" image...but, you get what you pay for
            kind of goes along with the old saying "the only thing better than good poosy is NEW poosy"
            what a tool box!
            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I always thought he was a tool. She is stunning and what he did to pull her in baffles me. Crasscop hit the nail on the head. Too many women like the bad boy image. That one has me scratching my head but there is truth too it.
              Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by Unistat View Post
                Likewise, the moron who cheated on Shania Twain. What is with these idiots? Some sort of mental defect?
                Let me ask this.... do you think that it's a mental defect that Shania Twain married the ex-husband of the woman that her husband cheated with?

Comment

^^^^^

Bingo we have a winner Great Point!!
                  MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

post deleted
                    Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Agree. He's crazy or just plain stupid.

But I also think someone's been watching Miss Congeniality a bit tooooo much....

Comment

Originally posted by John0397 View Post
                        Let me ask this.... do you think that it's a mental defect that Shania Twain married the ex-husband of the woman that her husband cheated with?
                        Lol, I don't know what to call it except messed-up.
                        There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
                        http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by John0397 View Post
                          In some parts of this country, that is called inbreeding.
                          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
                            "On a trip to Mexico, Sandra told me to turn down the radio..................I started feeling trapped.........that is what caused me to be unfaithful"
                            If my wife shakes her head in agreement, in any small way, with his rational - I have some serious catching up to do.

I've also been told to roll the window up, wake up and stop snoring, ask someone for directions, put the toilet seat/lid down, take out the trash, pick up the dog crap, clean up after myself and other assorted verbal assaults on my manliness.

BUT I have to remember, one day I got an e-mail which when opened, had one of the most beautiful, sexy woman in a bikini I had ever seen. Scrolling down was the tag line: "No matter how good she looks, right now, there's some guy who is tired of putting up with her 5h!t"

I wanted to hear about Sandra's "dark side" to decide if Jesse had a good reason to "give up on a goddess". If radio volume is his best argument, he's a total dipwad.
                            "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

+1...You can never tell a woman who's in "love" anything...Jesse went on and bragged that Kat Von D is better then Sandra in the sack...It's women like Sandra that make a man question himself about being a good man, why bother when women want the man that treat them like crap...Unless you want to end up being Captin-save-a-hoe...

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
                              Who besided Sandra did not know this was going to go bad, she bought spoiled goods, and got what any reasonable person would expect.
                              Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                              even "Americas sweetheart" likes the "bad boy" image...but, you get what you pay for
                              kind of goes along with the old saying "the only thing better than good poosy is NEW poosy"
                              what a tool box!
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4257 users online. 281 members and 3976 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X