300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronics trade-in program

Just found this today. I haven't used it yet, but figured I'd pass it on since I never knew it existed. Basically, you can sell them your old electronics for Costco cash cards. I don't know what kind of money you get for each item (I'm sure it's not much), but it's gotta be better than just tossing stuff in the trash.

Do your own homework and see if it works for you.

http://costco.gazelle.com/
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Of course! I go to check it out and the website is undergoing maintenance.

Comment

Hmm they're probably extracting gold and copper from the stuff you bring in.
      Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

You need to ship the electronics to them. After shipping costs I don't know if it would be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by eagleI View Post
          You need to ship the electronics to them. After shipping costs I don't know if it would be worth it.
          Lots of the products have free shipping and packaging. Looks like they send you stuff to pack it up in and send it to them.
          NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
            Just found this today. I haven't used it yet, but figured I'd pass it on since I never knew it existed. Basically, you can sell them your old electronics for Costco cash cards. I don't know what kind of money you get for each item (I'm sure it's not much), but it's gotta be better than just tossing stuff in the trash.

Do your own homework and see if it works for you.

http://costco.gazelle.com/
            Thanks for the link. I am getting a new place next month and I got a bunch of old phones, laptops and electronics.
            Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
            ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
            ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
            — Horace Mann

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6235 users online. 331 members and 5904 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X