300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just blows my mind!

How people are coming out and saying that others shouldn't celebrate Bin Laden's death because he was still a human being and all that crap, and are shocked at the outpouring of patriotic celebrations around his death. Citing Biblical scripture about how even evil persons don't deserve to die and all that.

Wake up into the year 2011 people!

Nothing surprises me anymore. His destruction was preordained "Praise Allah"

Those were his words when he heard about the twin towers. Was Justice served with his death? I think not, just a mad dog killer stopped.

Never forget, he was just a figurehead, the war on terror continues
    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

If it were a summer Friday or Saturday night I would have made the trip to the party on the street at the White House.
      It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

I would refer them to Psalms 144.........It speaks of killing foreigners whos hands are full of deceit and mouths full of lies.
        However the celebrations just give the "martyrs" another reason to do harm to Americans, I have mixed feelings because I still remeber seeing parts of the world celebrating when the towers feel.

Comment

Some people believe that they are above the fray. I'm happy to be part of the fray.
          He was an inspirational leader of a gang of bloodthirsty brainwashed lunatics, I don't know who is saying that it's the end of anything, just him. That's reason enough to celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by FormerTeacher View Post
            I still remeber seeing parts of the world celebrating when the towers feel.
            The difference is that those victims were innocent, Osama wasn't.

Comment

People are stupid. Don't worry about them, and celebrate a little longer to offset their idiocy.

Comment

Ohh yeah and before I forget: To all our Vetrans and, Current Servicemen and women. I remember, I respect you, I thank you and I appreciated you. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Comment

I have seen a few people posting this and that about being sick of people celebrating osama being killed. I personally lump him and people of his kind (not Muslims but killers of innocent) in the same mound as child molesters and rapist. They deserve to go, and hopefully in a slow, painful way.
                  Sworn - 9/16/11

Comment

Then you have the people that think its a lie and need to see proof. Why would our country lie about this? If it was a lie it would be dangerous, and make us look like fools to the world. The terrorists are mad now and we may be in danger, and our men and women in Afghanistan are in more danger.
                    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by FormerTeacher View Post
                      I would refer them to Psalms 144.........It speaks of killing foreigners whos hands are full of deceit and mouths full of lies.
                      However the celebrations just give the "martyrs" another reason to do harm to Americans, I have mixed feelings because I still remeber seeing parts of the world celebrating when the towers feel.

Psalm 144:1 Blessed it be the Lord my strenght who teaches my hands to war and fingers to fight.
                      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
                          Psalm 144:1 Blessed it be the Lord my strenght who teaches my hands to war and fingers to fight.
                          Even farther down it speaks about foreigners with mouths full of lies and right hands full of deceit...... fitting

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
                            Katelin is retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio5-0 View Post
                              Katelin is retarded.
                              That was my exact thought when I read that facebook wall.
                              http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member306.png

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no real purpose in life, but they make you smile when you push them down the stairs. -Unknown

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6392 users online. 364 members and 6028 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X