X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott941
    replied
    What really matters is, Osama Bin Laden is dead and I hope we we turn our efforts to finding #2. Second, NO american lives were lost during this operation. Last, we told the world some 9 1/2 years ago, that we would go wherever we needed to go to hunt these people down. So to Pakistan, this is all I have to say to you. ***** you! *extending my middle finger*

Leave a comment:

• RoadKingTrooper
    replied
    Go Navy!Many thanks to ALL in the Armed Forces! American military deserves the credit for this, not politicians. To repeat Osama's words on 9-11................."Praise Allah"!

As others have said, this is just the beginning, stay safe and watch your back

and remember.........."Lets be careful out there!"

Leave a comment:

• needguidance
    replied
    Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
    Somewhere there are the spirits of 4,500 very proud United States soldiers, marines, sailors and airmen dancing the jig.

I am very proud for them. And very thankful for what they gave, for it was not in vain.

Get some, USA!

And, thank GOD for George W. Bush.
    I'd like to add to that all of the brave people who's lives were lost on September 11, 2001.

Although I would like to see his head on a stick and paraded into our New York City right down to ground zero, I am very satisfied with the thought that he is dead and hoping we tortured the bastard as we sent his body to sea piece by piece!

God Bless America!!

Last edited by needguidance; 05-02-2011, 09:42 AM. Reason: It is ****ing me off that I cannot get the entire picture on this narrow assed new look site!

Leave a comment:

• DACP
    replied
    This is good news for all that were killed on September 11, 2001, and for all who gave their life in the war, the families can now have closure.

Originally posted by jannino View Post
    ugh, the news is saying that the US will be treating his body in accordance with islamic tradition
    Fox news is reporting that they burried him at sea...................don't think we should litter like that, but then again **** that big just don't flush.

Leave a comment:

• NextGenOfc
    replied
    Donald Trump is demanding to see Osama's death certificate..

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    replied
    Originally posted by M-11 View Post
    This is not over.
    Not even close.

Leave a comment:

• Southflaguy
    replied
    Are they going to show pics or video of Osama's body?...

Leave a comment:

• M-11
    replied
    Hoist a Beer for a job well done.

Clean your gear and count your rounds. The reprisals may come shortly.

This is not over.

M-11

Leave a comment:

• BlueEclipse
    replied
    Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
    No US casulties were suffered.
    This is the only part that matters, in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    I'm told it was a large number of guys, so not just Team 6.
    I heard two helo's full....so....I am sure they mixed/matched to get the right team together to go in......

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    I'm told it was a large number of guys, so not just Team 6.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    From what I'm getting from my peeps: a number of SOF teams raided the compound he was staying in and got into a serious firefight that lasted about 45 min. Enemy suffered a lot of losses, including who the intel types believe are bin laden's son and two of his personal couriers. The reports about the predator is due to them using predators as air support. The reports of the US helo going down is due to one of the SOAR birds taking serious fire and making a hard landing elsewhere.

We did lose one helo. It took enough damage while it was on the ground that they opted to destroy it in place....and did so......

As for who did it..... most sources are going with SEAL Team 6.....and Panetta ran the ops out of his office at the CIA..... All were hand-picked for the mission. I would suspect 160th or an AF unit flew them in/out......

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    From what I'm getting from my peeps: a number of SOF teams raided the compound he was staying in and got into a serious firefight that lasted about 45 min. Enemy suffered a lot of losses, including who the intel types believe are bin laden's son and two of his personal couriers. The reports about the predator is due to them using predators as air support. The reports of the US helo going down is due to one of the SOAR birds taking serious fire and making a hard landing elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    The only people who deserve credit for this are those in the military. Neither of the Presidents deserve anything out of this.

AQ will deny knowledge of this as long as they can, as this will cause issues for them.

As far as Pakistan... Well... We'll see what the President will tell us, but I'm pretty sure I know where it's going to go...

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3950 users online. 285 members and 3665 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X