This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    Do you think the Prez would make the announcement without 100% DNA confirmation, and how long does it take to get that confirmation? We waited a number of days when we did this with the head of Iraqi Al Queda in 2006 as well....to make damn sure it wasn't a double, etc.
    i have no clue how long it really takes for a DNA sample. this raid was planned in advance so i wouldn't be surprised if they had some type of conclusive evidence BEFORE they assaulted the compound.

Comment

• Originally posted by jannino View Post
      i have no clue how long it really takes for a DNA sample. this raid was planned in advance so i wouldn't be surprised if they had some type of conclusive evidence BEFORE they assaulted the compound.
      Sorry, that's not how it works.

Comment

• i would doubt pakistan knew until it was going down.. they had to know at some point since we had choppers involved

al jazeera has video of the compound

Comment

Sorry, that's not how it works.
          Then how does it work? Do you have the CIA director on speed dial?

Your speculation isn't any more credible than mine. lol

I'm still waiting on these reports that it happened last week....

Comment

• Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
            I don't know about that, but Pope John Paul is now a saint...
            Beatified. Not canonized.

Comment

Osama was a master of deception. Can you imagine the profound consequences of not being 1000% correct before making this global announcement?

Comment

You're not going to get them. Just like you'll never know the real truth about whether the Pakistan govt officially approved this particular operation. It'll always be speculation.

Comment

Osama was a master of deception. Can you imagine the profound consequences of not being 1000% correct before making this global announcement?
                  Probably just as bad as committing an act of war by invading a sovereign nation and killing their citizens without having proof before making that decision.

Our President is lacking in the testicular department.. do you think he would have sent guys in on a hunch?

And it seems he had to rush to address the nation because the story was leaked

Comment

You're not going to get them. Just like you'll never know the real truth about whether the Pakistan govt officially approved this particular operation. It'll always be speculation.
                    They can't hide the date because it happened in a residential area. The other details, I definitely agree with you. The operators can write a book giving their personal account which we know will lack most of the intelligence details because they probably didn't know it either. It will be years from now before we get to read it though

Comment

• OR MAYBE... They shot Osama twice in the chest and once between the eyes. They went up to his lifeless corpse, held a picture of him next to his face, and decided, "Yep, it's him" and sent the news stateside? Either way, who cares? You are seriously arguing about whether one of the most wanted men in the history of the world was killed 7 days ago or 12 hours ago. Be happy the dude is dead and gone.
                      Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjbledsoe View Post
                        OR MAYBE... They shot Osama twice in the chest and once between the eyes. They went up to his lifeless corpse, held a picture of him next to his face, and decided, "Yep, it's him" and sent the news stateside? Either way, who cares? You are seriously arguing about whether one of the most wanted men in the history of the world was killed 7 days ago or 12 hours ago. Be happy the dude is dead and gone.
                        We are all happy, but it's almost 2 in the morning and we obviously have nothing better to do.. ok?

Comment

Probably just as bad as committing an act of war by invading a sovereign nation and killing their citizens without having proof before making that decision.

And it seems he had to rush to address the nation because the story was leaked
                          There will be a lot of people around the world and here at home (libs) that will make hay of this. Yes, I think he had to rush...but then he had to delay the planned announcement by at least an hour....making sure everyone was on the same page...

Comment

• Originally posted by jjbledsoe View Post
                            OR MAYBE... They shot Osama twice in the chest and once between the eyes. They went up to his lifeless corpse, held a picture of him next to his face, and decided, "Yep, it's him" and sent the news stateside? Either way, who cares? You are seriously arguing about whether one of the most wanted men in the history of the world was killed 7 days ago or 12 hours ago. Be happy the dude is dead and gone.
                            This announcement today was just one in a series of things that will happen. Pay attention in the coming days/weeks and you may get it.

Comment

• Bad ***. We'll probably never know the men who did this, but they made their mark on history.
                              "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence to those who would do us harm." - George Orwell, April 4, 1942

Comment

• all speculation here.....

but i'm hearing about a large number of US Operators (40 i read)... apache gun ships with one having to land and then having to be destroyed.. bin laden being shot in the head.. bin laden's crew using women for shields...

do you know how hard it had to be to have that many US soldiers on the ground there without getting caught?

the story is completely bad effin assssssssssss... forget giving anything just to be there.. i'd give anything to be able to sit down with one of those brave men for just one hour!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6157 users online. 334 members and 5823 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X