X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    Not even.

So far, had unknown type/amount of intel in August 2010 and just now authorized the SOCOM bubbas to go in. End result - hella good for him. Taking 9 months to finally sic the camo ninjas on him? Time will tell (next year) how it fares for him. I'm not liking the time element involved.
    i want to agree with you, but i'm sure intelligence gathering/planning and then deciding to invade a sovereign nation might require absolute certainty. and an easy rebuttal is that 9 months sure beats the 7+ years Bush had. And we also have to remember that we had him in tora bora but couldn't follow through for whatever reason.

you better believe this will be one of the huge selling points obama will be using to get re elected

Comment

• Originally posted by M1garand View Post
      How come Osama is now known as Usama?
      Wondering about that myself
      Those of us that are in this profession have much thicker skins than the average person. Your "insults" are not even a good pimple on the *** of what truly bothers us. -Iowa 1603

Comment

• I agree it's very good for him. I just don't think it outweighs everything else the President has going against him, is all. Plus, there's still a good bit of time to be had before election day.
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

i believe there is some spelling lost in translation. i think "osama" is just the American translation

the FBI's most wanted terrorist list has it as "usama"

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists

Comment

• Originally posted by Doughboy213 View Post
            Around 11PM, Fox was alerting "Osama is dead" and then around 11:40 PM it all of a certain, changed to "Usama"

Comment

• Originally posted by Doughboy213 View Post
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_b...Laden.27s_name
              This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                I agree it's very good for him. I just don't think it outweighs everything else the President has going against him, is all. Plus, there's still a good bit of time to be had before election day.
                i feel ya, Sarge. but you know politics will always come into play

Comment

• Oh wait, what wuzzz I thinkin....it's 72 ****ed off Virginians they believe will meet them at death....
                  Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                  Here, I fixed it for ya!
                  Yep. Thirty-Six Va. State Troopers and 36 Va. National Guardsmen. All of 'em real P*** off and all of 'em have been waiting for this for a long LONG time!

Comment

• Originally posted by jannino View Post
                    i feel ya, Sarge. but you know politics will always come into play
                    Yessir.
                    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

• Originally posted by jannino View Post
                      I'm sticking with what Obama said until I see something else besides just talk on here.

I've found 10+ pakistani media sources with local chatter about what was going on earlier today.

Plus, msnbc is mentioning that US choppers were involved and that one was forced down.
                      Do you think the Prez would make the announcement without 100% DNA confirmation, and how long does it take to get that confirmation? We waited a number of days when we did this with the head of Iraqi Al Queda in 2006 as well....to make damn sure it wasn't a double, etc.

Comment

• ugh, the news is saying that the US will be treating his body in accordance with islamic tradition

Comment

As in a lot of Arabic names, you can spell it more than one way.

Comment

• It's great news, but I have a feeling we're going to be in for some rougher times in the meanwhile. You think they went crazy after a pastor burned The Koran? They're definitely going to try something.

Comment

Around 11PM, Fox was alerting "Osama is dead" and then around 11:40 PM it all of a certain, changed to "Usama"
                              Yea, the government is trying to put out a coordinated story. We went into a sovereign nation and no one's gonna ever tell ya whether the Pakistanis ok'd it or not cuz there will be a firestorm about it regardless of which way it went down.

Comment

• Originally posted by photone View Post
                                Yep. Thirty-Six Va. State Troopers and 36 Va. National Guardsmen. All of 'em real P*** off and all of 'em have been waiting for this for a long LONG time!
                                LOL, touche`

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4382 users online. 304 members and 4078 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X