This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jannino View Post
    Pakistani media outlets have had numerous reports of a chopper crash in abbottabad today. There's even chatter from hours ago about it being in relation to bin laden.
    That's typical. They are just catching up with a week old incident.

Comment

Oh, and Obama just got re-elected.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Smurfette
      Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
      Originally posted by DAL
      You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
        That's typical. They are just catching up with a week old incident.
        I'm sticking with what Obama said until I see something else besides just talk on here.

I've found 10+ pakistani media sources with local chatter about what was going on earlier today.

Plus, msnbc is mentioning that US choppers were involved and that one was forced down.

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
          Yup! It sucks, but it's absolutely true.

I don't like the man, but you have to give him credit for giving the go ahead to put boots on the ground in Pakistan.

Comment

I feel another surprise attack coming soon in revenge.
            knowledge equals confidence

Comment

Huge morale booster, kinda wished we could've flown a plane into his mansion but this'll do lol.
              "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
              I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

What's the big deal between the one week ago or the just today? For God's sake folks, the sick genocidal bastard is dead and gone, that's all that should matter!

Anyone hearing the "F*** Osama" chant on the live internet stream from CNN? Gotta love it.
                Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Comment

Another crazy thing is that it's supposed to be a huge military town with numerous military checkpoints everywhere hmmmm...

Comment

It's intresting how it seems like noone in AQ or the Taliban knew he was dead...You would think they would be mourning UBL's death or issung threats on the internet or Arab tv last week...Maybe he was disconnected with AQ or they got tired of Osama, maybe Osama fell out of favor...Now the #2 is the new number one...I think the number two guy is more dangerous the Osama...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by USMARINE View Post
                      Huge morale booster, kinda wished we could've flown a plane into his mansion but this'll do lol.
                      no way. gotta show his body for proof just like they did with the hussein family

Comment

• Thank you to all our Veterans, their families who sacrificed soo much and stayed home and worried about their safety, those who steadfast supported our troops, and our Allies who backed us for almost 10 years of this costly war. I hope that instead of 72 virgins, he gets 72 Virginian's. That'll learn em'. God Bless America.
                        "People don't fail, they give up". - Dale Carnegie

Comment

• Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                          Not even.

So far, had unknown type/amount of intel in August 2010 and just now authorized the SOCOM bubbas to go in. End result - hella good for him. Taking 9 months to finally sic the camo ninjas on him? Time will tell (next year) how it fares for him. I'm not liking the time element involved.
                          NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

• Originally posted by FJDave View Post
                            I don't know about that, but Pope John Paul is now a saint...
                            sigpic

Comment

• How come Osama is now known as Usama?

Comment

• Just like Khadafi/Ghadafi or Quatar/Qatar. Doesn't really much matter though, since he's worm food.
                                NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3839 users online. 264 members and 3575 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X